[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What? (Ban Reduced by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:cRash90

● Time & Date of Incident 7? october ...?

● Replay / Screenshot Link:--
● Replay Timestamps:----

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:First of all i didn't avoid the swear filter neither got warned.

------ Good job Mercury retrogade ?
Hello CFile,

You had a confirmable warning from BP on the 14/9/2015 for swearing.

Warning Wrote:In-game message: Swearing is not allowed. Swearing fines act as warnings not to swear. I confirm that further swearing will result in me being banned. city-driving.co.uk/rules

After this warning, you racked up 3 more swear fines. Then while I was dealing with a report I saw you say the following:

2015-10-07 16:46:21 UTC One (Kyoto) cRash90 UG C.File ••• : zero fuks given xD

Before BP's warning, you had 21 swearing fines and 4 avoided swearing fines since 06/09/2015

So you never got warned and you didn't avoid the swear filter you say??
Avoiding swear filter(avoided 1 EPIC)/ Swearing after multiple warnings multiple warnings 1?

ps: and it's a reason for 6 month ban?

plus there were +3 tc's admin nobody said a thing.
Sorry for the delay, I have been at work.

Swearing fines act as warnings. So yes multiple warnings and an official admin warning about your swearing.

There were no admins online when you avoided the swear filter. I saw you saying this when reviewing a user report.

So, would you like to dig yourself a deeper hole and keep lying or actually own up and apologize for your actions? At this rate you're looking at a half a year ban to sit out.
Hi you don't need to say sorry for the delay everybody come and reply when every they got time to do so, sorry for the delay was unnecessary.

When i said "zero fuks given" it's a expression and it was on a fun moment, i couldn't say it another way cuz the expression is like that.

I'm sorry,i will avoid to swear.
You need to understand that swearing is not tolerated in any way shape or form on our servers. Here is the following rule:

Rule Wrote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.
Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

I am willing to reduce your ban to just 7 days if you accept these following terms:

If you are caught avoiding the swear filter or swearing again you will receive a full 180 day ban without any reduction.

If you agree with my terms please post:

Code:
I understand that I will receive a 180 day ban if I avoid the swear filter or swear again on the TC servers. I understand that this ban will not be lifted/reduced and will be set in stone if I am caught swearing again.

I will be watching closely so please engage your brain first before you type anything in chat.
I understand that I will receive a 180 day ban if I avoid the swear filter or swear again on the TC servers. I understand that this ban will not be lifted/reduced and will be set in stone if I am caught swearing again.

And Again sorry, and thanks for the change.
I have reduced your ban due to our agreement. You have 6 days to serve on your ban. This will be lifted on the 14/10/2015

Your ban has been reduced. You will be unbanned on the stated date.
Reference URL's