[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - racerss (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vertti7

Their LFS username(s): racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): Mr.AD™

Main reason(s): Overtaking chase, bad behavior against other users

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/16rbof..._chase.mpr
Replay timestamps:
7:51 - While he is totally aware that MED is doing his job, he goes and interferes, which is pretty stupid imo (I don't think any rule is broken here, but as Ad is known for bad behavior, so i want to mention this)
14:50 - Again goes and interferes while the MED is doing his job...
15:13 - MED asks Ad to stop, but Ad just continues
15:57 - MED asks Ad to stop AGAIN, but Ad just doesn't care
26:57 - Overtakes chase from dangerous distance, he had time to slow down earlier.
32:16 - Gets close to the chase again, apologizes though

Description of incident (inc date & time): 10.10, around 11:30

Mr.Ad™ Again overtaking chase with the same excuse as always = "If i had braked, i would've hit you"
This same thing has happened multiple times with Mr.AD™, that's why i decided to report. The SIREN i for 250m, so i think that's enough to be more cautious.

Also your behavior is so lame... You just try to make people mad, and when they revenge ram or do something stupid, you go and report them.

~Sheep
(2015-10-10 12:43)Sheep Wrote: [ -> ]26:57 - Overtakes chase from dangerous distance, he had time to slow down earlier.
32:16 - Gets close to the chase again, apologizes though

Sheep.

I've just done the right thing, Here is why, because If I decide to not to overtake your chase, this would have happened, i'd lock my tyres and end up in you, I'm sure you don't want that to happen :
http://i.imgur.com/Lci5UFw.gif
Here is the .spr file incase you wanna watch it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3qbwzb26eh16cd0

2nd timestamp, start watching from 31:50 that I'm always trying to stay away from his chase to avoid such things to happen, but, Radu was just exactly in the rear of my car, and applying full brake will make him under in the rear of my car, so I avoided an accident and got into another...

[Image: lfs_00000158.jpg]

Yet again, Sorry, But I've tried my best to avoid you and to reduce the damage that could happen, but you never understand...........
In that GIF, you are driving a lot faster and as i have said MULTIPLE times, you have 250m to brake/slow down, i think that should be enough for anyone.

And you were following my chase from safe distance for long time, like you wanted this to happen.
For that picture of you "braking"...

Here you have already passed Datz It (Black FZ5)
[Image: lfs_00000393.jpg]

Still accelerating
[Image: lfs_00000395.jpg]

And don't try to annoy me for example sending me pointless messages like "Beep Beep Smile" while i'm in chase ty.
Your pictures doesn't seem to function

(2015-10-10 13:24)Sheep Wrote: [ -> ]And don't try to annoy me for example sending me pointless messages like "Beep Beep Smile" while i'm in chase ty.

What?
In kyoto few days back, and sometimes just clicking my name and saying ":-)"
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Quote:7:51 - While he is totally aware that MED is doing his job, he goes and interferes, which is pretty stupid imo (I don't think any rule is broken here, but as Ad is known for bad behavior, so i want to mention this)

He knew full well what he was doing and was just making the situation worse by ramming the flipped user onto the gravel. He caused a collision too by mindlessly hitting the user to tow him. He knows this is not the way to tow and this was just provoking behaviour which we catch him doing day in, day out. This has got to stop.

Quote:14:50 - Again goes and interferes while the MED is doing his job...

Once again, there was no reason to do this and Mr.AD refused to communicate with the MED to make the towing more efficient. If he was to help the MED properly by communicating with him, then sure, there wouldn't be much of a problem. But he was mindlessly hitting the flipped user again and in fact, he pushed the MED out of the way a few times, like he wasn't even there. The flipped user obviously knew himself that this was not an organised towing by pitting.

Quote:26:57 - Overtakes chase from dangerous distance, he had time to slow down earlier.

He clearly saw there was a SIREN up ahead and should have already been slowing to avoid it due to it being on a blind corner. If he was more cautious, then he would be able to brake without locking his tyres, but he wasn't and decided the best thing to do was to overtake the chase, which is was not, had he been more cautious.

Quote:32:16 - Gets close to the chase again, apologizes though

Now this one did seem to look like a genuine mistake. Radu was tailgating Mr.AD for far too long and Mr.AD was trying to stay away from the chase, and avoid any inevitable contact with Radu. However in doing this, he did indeed hit you, but he was caught between having a collision with Radu, or having a collision with your chase. I personally would have tried to avoid the chase a little more and prove to Radu that his tailgating was provoking an accident, but there is not much anyone can do here.

Overall, due to Mr.AD's ongoing provoking behaviour, ignoring the MEDs, pushing them out of the way and just in general making the situation worse; and in addition the lack of awareness of the SIRENS ahead of him, Mr.AD will receive a ban. These actions have been far too common from this user and he already knows that we do not tolerate any of this. It ruins others' gameplay and seems to me that the attention fuels these actions.

I am sure you are aware that any more of this will result in further harsher consequences as you are racking up quite a history now.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's