[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Ban Reduced by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Mrlionemafia

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-10-09 16:43:58

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ?
● Replay Timestamps: ?

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I know it was wrong for being not nice to other/racist. Sorry for that. My apologies.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi!

If you could check out the following link and edit your post appropriately, I will be more than happy to look into your unban request for you Smile

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Ash
● Your LFS Username: Mrlionemafia

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-10-09 16:43:58

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ?
● Replay Timestamps: ?

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I know it was wrong for being not nice to other/racist. Sorry for that. My apologies.
Looking back at your record, you have alot of information showing me you have trouble following our simple rule of not swearing.

That, on top of the racist remark you made is not impressive. Your lack of input to this unban request worries me that you do not really understand the severity of this.

I will debate reducing your ban to 7 days if you can show me that you are willing to change your attitude and follow our rules.

Ash
First of all, thanks for your response.

I dont get this:
"I will debate reducing your ban to 7 days if you can show me that you are willing to change your attitude and follow our rules."

So i wanna show that im willing to change my attitude and follow the rules, but how can i show that, if im still banned?

Maybe its because English is not my main language i dont understand the assignment/task.
What Ash is trying to say is that he's might reduce the length of your ban quite a bit, if you promise that your attitude will improve and none of this will happen again. You're currently banned for 91 days, if you agree with Ash's suggestion, it could just last for 7 days. That's basically the best deal out there for you when taking in an account that you broke a rather serious rule. Think carefully before posting anything. I can say as a fact that if you're caught breaking the same rule again, there won't be a deal like this one available. The ban itself will also be much longer. Hopefully this cleared things up for you.
7 days would be great. I agree with that.

If you could do that, ill change my attitude and wont be racist again on the TC server.
Right, I will be unbanning you in 8 days time. In the mean time it would really benefit you to learn and memorise our rules ( http://tc-g.uk/rules ).

I have made a note on your personal file to alert admins that you must not be caught breaking any rules when playing on our servers. I rarely let someone off so lightly with such a serious offence having been broken, so please do not waste this chance I am giving you.

Your ban details: Banned (8 days / ends: 2015-10-22 @ 12:52:36 UTC). I look forward to your return.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's