[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Superlfy Unban Appeal. (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reason : Hello, I would like to a unban appeal because I feel that I was unfairly treated. I swore once without thinking and now I am banned? I wasn't warned before or told about anything towards this.

Why I think I should be unbanned: Because I didn't do nothing wrong but swore without thinking, this will not happen again.

Username : Superlfy

Thank you.
You say you were not warned before, well you were.

I warned you three days ago, that if you swore once more then you would be banned. This also follows a high amount of swear fines, which act as warnings.

There is no excuse, you were warned, proceeded to swear then punished accordingly for it.

The ban will remain.
Sadly I do not recall any of your warnings, sorry but this is unfairly treated.

- How long is the ban?
Well, given the fact you confirmed an on-screen message at 18:53 on the 8th of October, you should really be able to recall the warning. Also, as I mentioned, the accumulation of swear fines you previously received act as warnings too - surely you can remember them.

The ban ends on the 21st of October.
Oh, only 10 days? Alright, I don't remember the warnings but thank you for your time.
No problem.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's