[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP]Niochman(niochman) (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: smirkysmoke

Their LFS username(s): niochman
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]Niochman

Main reason(s): ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6952384723
Replay timestamps:
2:45-3:10 speeding(dont think hes tryin !chase as he catches up lil later)
6:14-6:25 speeding
18:05 ramming

Description of incident (12.10. - 18:43):
i'm l'il on the wrongside, see a car aproaching and turn left on the grass. totally safe and not endangering anyone. Niochman decides to ram me, claims it to be my fault and on top highfines me 100 for wrong way, wich imho is too much for wrongsiding on the grass, not into traffic.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9566390502
Replay timestamps:
2:40 rndm minor hit, apologizes, but shows his just inapropriate driving
5:10 speeding
5:45 speeding
6:40 tailgating, another minor hit but w/o apologie
14:20-14:50 ramming, no clue what he is doing, guess he might be !respond ing
41:45 wrongway out of pits into traffic
42:05 turn onto wrongway causing minor accident
42:13 cutting me off, causing an accident, failing to apologize

Description of incident (12.10. - 19:31):
see above.

Sidenote - replay timestamp 11:08:
12.10.2015 19:00:00 GMT : Old]Busdriver(rmaestro) : muffin stfu, ur gay friend rammed us first
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
1st Replay

Quote:2:45-3:10 speeding(dont think hes tryin !chase as he catches up lil later)

Yes, he was clearly speeding there for no real reason.

Quote:6:14-6:25 speeding

He might be trying to catch up to the speeder (DayWalker) in front of him here. However, he does give up eventually so he should have known he wasn't going to catch an FZ5 up in an RB4 really.

Quote:18:05 ramming

Not sure what he's doing here. He's obviously trying to stop you to pull you over but this should not be the way in which to do it.

2nd Replay

Quote:2:40 rndm minor hit, apologizes, but shows his just inapropriate driving

No idea what he's doing here but he apologised for it.

Quote:5:10 speeding

Exactly the same as the incident before where he clearly can't catch up to the speeding FZs.

Quote:5:45 speeding

Yep, no need to speed here.

Quote:6:40 tailgating, another minor hit but w/o apologie

Certainly not how a COP should be behaving.

Quote:14:20-14:50 ramming, no clue what he is doing, guess he might be !respond ing

Well he clearly has no idea what being a COP is all about and thinks that having audible sirens on makes him indestructible. He PITs and slams into other drivers like they're not even there and is clearly not safe enough to be a COP on our servers.

Quote:41:45 wrongway out of pits into traffic + 42:05 turn onto wrongway causing minor accident

This incident is ridiculous. I have no idea why he thinks he can just do this WHILE BEING A COP. This is unacceptable as a COP and this is evidence that he clearly has no idea what it is to be one.

Quote:42:13 cutting me off, causing an accident, failing to apologize

Again, complete lack of awareness of others.

This user is obviously new to copping (evident in his copping time) but he has a complete lack of awareness and consideration of others around him. His general car control is completely lacking, his awareness of the rules and road laws are defunct. He is certainly not fit to be copping on our servers.

Therefore, I will remove his rights for 14 days. He will have to pass training to get these back and I urge him to really look at the Police Guide and rules thoroughly when retaking the COP test.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's