[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Delete (Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delete this.
Im gonna answer, sec.

Okay, this must be kiding.
I dont see there, what i did wrong? Why you cant just drive straight from the park, why you should first turn to other way, and then do the u-turn? Why you are wrongsiding? I would give a WW fine, but i just gave for a slow speed on highway.
I dont see, what is problem there. You start provoking me with driving middle of the road 10kmh, and then you start laying. Because it does not make sense that you are going to right from where you was parked, and drive to the left and THEN do the u-turn.
I think, that its not about this situation, you are having some problems with me. I hope Nick can handle this, because he saw yesterday how mad you were for me (for nothing again?)
Looks like you are just cankered.
And as you can see in the replay, there is much of space for suspect pass me, and when i realized situation, i moved out of the cops way. I think its just a little mistake.
This is just wasting my and admin's time.
How i can know what you are going to do, when your doing is not making sense? You are parking there, so you can just drive to the right, there is no need for driving 10kmh middle of the road and then say something that " i was going to do u-turn"
And i thought that refund request's have own topic.
I hope that TC Nick can handle with this, because he just yesterday talked with Imperial Japan for insulting me.
Im not going to use more time for this bullshit.

Little edit:

1:25.52 Why rescue is speeding? There your driving starts being provokative.
Just delete this, I'm gonna take a break from City driving.
Why the hell? You just busted yourself for speeding as rescue and you delete all? You must be kiding me, again.
(2015-10-15 16:51)Gal75 Wrote: [ -> ]Why the hell? You just busted yourself for speeding as rescue and you delete all? You must be kiding me, again.

Nah that's not why, you wasn't ingame. Eitherway, stop trying to provoke a fight constantly. I'm taking a break, deal with it.
No hard feelings for your break.
Maybe you find the real life.
Maybe.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's