[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report- Trinax (Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Gal75

Their LFS username(s): coooling
Their in-game nickname(s): [TT]Trinax

Main reason(s):
How im understood, arab drifting and crashing someone is like a ramming.
So, arab drifting, crashing then 2 car's, both of them where in chase and cop (me) had sirens.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://uploadir.com/uploads/so9xzqsg/downloads/new

Replay timestamps:
15.30 starts "arab drifting" and then crashes me and my suspect. We had nice chase going on.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Said sorry, but does it matter if arab drifting is like ramming. And i had sirens, etc. Just dont like that driving style, because looks like he dont give a shit for incoming traffic, or even sirens.
Went after checking replay to ask that why he were arab drifting or something like that, but " do you call that arab drifting?" So whatever, he said sorry after crash, but its not still okay. Not rispecting sirens, not incoming traffic, WW for nothing...

Edit : 15.10.2015
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I also despise arab drifting on our servers, it's careless, it's dangerous and it does ruin gameplay quite often, this incident however, was not an example of arab drifting. Arab drifting is much less controlled and smooth, Trinax was simply drifting out of a corner and made the mistake of not checking his map before he drifted over to the wrong side, we all do it. He also apologized as soon as he hit you both and yet you responded by giving him attitude, sure it's frustrating to be hit like that in a chase, but next time you should keep your anger to yourself and try to talk to the other party before making a report.

Trinax didn't mean to hit you, he apologized for it and that should have been the end of it.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's