[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report - k3s (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: dmo3_Al7zn

Their LFS username(s): £®£§£Ë£³£Ó£§ £®
Their in-game nickname(s): khaledalshihry

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/njmojp...rt_k3s.mpr
Replay timestamps:
23:16.28 - Drifting in the pits
21:59 - Interfering in the chase
Description of incident (inc date & time):
This user rammed me, then immediately pitted to avoid a fine, asked for an apology a few times and he refused to apologize, players like him are extremely annoying. He waited for me to leave so he can leave the pits because he knows I will fine him.

There were other occasions where he made contact with users but I won't mention it as I'm not involved in it. It's in the replay.

I know I rushed to make a report on this individual, but people like him honestly deserve it. From his name/location you can know this player won't even bother to type an apology. He just comes to drift, ruin other people's gameplay and gets banned. Repeats the same with a new username.

Thanks

KooKoo

Edit : If you check the replay, when he hits tyres or people, his vehicle does not get damaged? I think he is using some sort of hack.
Hey KooKoo,

The interfere with that chase was unacceptable, however, I must give the benefit of the doubt since he apologized right after the incident.

When you were rammed in pits the it looked like the user lagged horribly and failed to apologize. He didnt pit right after he hit you so I can not be 100% sure he was trying to avoid being chased.

I am going to issue a confirmable warning for failing to apologize and to drive with more care.

-Dizzle

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's