[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + ÐKái¬Time [COP] (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:
lamerr

Their LFS username(s):
xXtimefliesXx

Their in-game nickname(s):
ÐKái¬Time [COP]

Main reason(s):
too violent?

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.filedropper.com/xxtimefliesxxnoob

Replay timestamps:
1st hit 4:02.45(not sure how bad this one is, but felt pretty hard) -->
2nd hit 4:02.50(this one felt very bad, was full speed+- right into the door, he blames lag, yes lag involved but still doesnt account for his speed and angle) -->
3rd hit 4:05.58(angle not too bad, but was still too hard imo) -->
4th hit 4:08.44(again too much speed and pretty much dead on on the door) -->
5th hit 4:10.34(well the scenery speaks for itself) -->
6th hit 4:12.01(not sure about this, the angle seems "not too bad", maybe some lag was involved) -->

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Date --> 15/10/2015
Time --> 18:33.48

He was just far too violent, and had no sense or maybe didnt even care about where he hit me or the speed he was carrying, just as long as he did hit me, badly.

Regards
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
First off, cheers for the ridiculously long replay. Tongue

Quote:1st hit 4:02.45(not sure how bad this one is, but felt pretty hard) -->

Clearly hits you in the back for no reason. This was excessive force for sure.

Quote:2nd hit 4:02.50(this one felt very bad, was full speed+- right into the door, he blames lag, yes lag involved but still doesnt account for his speed and angle) -->

Once again, that is clearly not a tactical manoeuvre and a clear ram. Not to mention he did this on the wrongside into oncoming traffic and caused a major collision.

Quote:3rd hit 4:05.58(angle not too bad, but was still too hard imo) -->

This one was purely down to lag. The angle was a lot better, but yes, he was accelerating a little too much.

Quote:4th hit 4:08.44(again too much speed and pretty much dead on on the door) -->

Yes, again another door hit.

Quote:5th hit 4:10.34(well the scenery speaks for itself) -->

Another full-on ram and not at all a tactical manoeuvre.

Quote:6th hit 4:12.01(not sure about this, the angle seems "not too bad", maybe some lag was involved) -->

Again, this is more likely lag because this was at least a valid manoeuvre.

This is certainly not expected of a user that has 71 hours copping time on the server. He has a clean history of copping and up until now, he's seemed fine at copping (I even remember he was fine when I trained him in Basic Training).

Due to his clean history, I will not revoke his rights and will issue him his first and only COP warning. If he is found using these rash manoeuvres and full-on rams as a COP again, he will be sure to lose his COP rights.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's