[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: i2y (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): i2y
Their in-game nickname(s): I2Y

Main reason(s): Causing an accident, without apologizing.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.upload.ee/files/5271009/repor...r.mpr.html
Replay timestamps: :2:52,2:54, 2:56, 2:58)

Description of incident (inc date & time):
It's clear how his driving behavior is just quite generally bad, looking at his driving in the reply. He can't control a vehicle such as FZ and forgets to brake, and turn turn and instead just puts full throttle.

First timestamp (2:52): Driving way too fast for that point of map anyway, he can see a slow moving vehicle is ahead
Second timestamp (2:54): Still uses full throttle, it's now even clear that I'm not driving fast
Third timestamp (2:56): Again.. Full throttle, and starts to horn at me, now he see's I'm in the way? Obvious move would be to brake now (and ofcourse earlier.)
Forth timestamp: (2:58): Finally crashes into me, at 200 km/h

I try to get in touch with him, but he rarely payed attention to my messsages and when he did, he says he can't see it's his fault.
User will receive a ban for his actions. It looks as if he thought he could pass you on the right while maintaining control. A simple apology would have made such a difference...

-Dizzle

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's