[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request by YacineDz (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: storm11

● Time & Date of Incident : 2013 Summer

● Replay / Screenshot Link:None
● Replay Timestamps:None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I'm a Fool That I believed What A Guy TOld : HE said Help me and i give u 50K (only way to help hem is using FLy Mod ) so i did use FLy Mod And I Was Tricked ANd I felt SO bad that i couldn't join TC
And i Allways hope to go Back to It

● Please I DOn't Deserve to have parment Ban ANd Sorry For Every Thing Smile

Thank You!
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You have several notes on your URS of using VOB mods and hacks. This is totally unacceptable and should not be used to manipulate your game play.

Not only does it affect you, but it has a negative impact on other players around you.

I will unban you providing you can promise that you will not use any modifications, hacks or programs which alter the way LFS was intended to work. You must also agree to read and fully understand all our rules, as they may now differ to back when you last played with us.

Can I have your word that you will behave in a suitable manner? As failure to do so will just result in your ban being reinstated.

Regards

Ash
I Swear I'll Be A good Driver ANd i'll never use hacks Or Mods Smile I Promise i won't brake any rule Smile And i'll read them Smile
Thank Youu!!
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's