[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report ! pßo [COP] (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: borja_s13

Their LFS username(s):5LooDy-g27
Their in-game nickname(s):! pßo [COP]

Main reason(s): Hiting me and never sayed sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z63m17...5E9rpt.mpr
Replay timestamps: 23:38.52 hit

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was driving , and at 23:38 , this guy , come very fast ( cause he was in chase ) .

He were driving on my lane ( wrong way for he ) , but he never sayed anything.

Well , i wait till he finish the chase , and try to contact him twice times.

He never answered , so asked if a report was needed.

BADR tell me to dont report him ( i thought that them were friends ) so i wait few secs for see if BADR explain him that he have to say sorry.

But nothing had happened , and i also explained to him what had happened.

Try to contact [TC]BP but he had to go , so i come here , i think that this report wasnt needed if he sayed sorry in time.

Thanks for your time , Borja
I apologize about what happened , I know, this my problem to my preoccupation

and i have raised a question
- Why report?
I did not notice because I had replied it or not

and i say you here ( i'm sorry for that ) .
if you need donate say here .
(2015-10-20 19:58)5Loody-g27 Wrote: [ -> ]and i have raised a question
- Why report?
I did not notice because I had replied it or not

Its explained why. Cause i tryed few times to contact you for a sorry , and you never sayed it. Was very simple to say sorry , but u failed to do it.

I will wait till an Admin say something.
I apologize to you more times and I did not see your conversation with me.

i'm waiting
Hey there,

Upon impact it seems lag played a big part on ! pßo [COP] when he came in contact with you. I can see how he may not have noticed he hit you so hard. However, ! pßo [COP] should be familiar with Pings on our servers when connecting from certain parts of the world. As you tried to communicate with him, he did not attempt to receive information on what happened, and instead, ignored the fact you were talking to him.

User will receive an in-game confirmable warning reminding them to apologize when causing accident.

-Dizzle

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's