[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sweden Sword Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: da53c041ce446cc49d7dad7d1776a4a0.png]
A masked man armed with a sword has killed a pupil and a teacher at a school in Sweden. Two further victims were seriously injured at the school in the western town of Trollhattan.

The masked attacker was shot by police and has now died after undergoing surgery at a nearby hospital. He is 21 and resident in Trollhattan, police said.

Eyewitnesses described chaos at the school, with hundreds of students fleeing from the building screaming.

One teacher died of his wounds at the scene.
Ohmy

Source
4-5 Miles away from my city
Could've gone worse, he might have actually looked cool while doing it, instead of a Darth Vader with chromosomal aberrations.
It's actually Kroenen's nazi mask (closely resembling); same icon of swastika that Kroenen used was on his Facebook profile as a cover picture. The fact he was a racist makes sense, as the victims were immigrants.

Rest in peace.
(2015-10-23 10:19)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually Kroenen's nazi mask (closely resembling); same icon of swastika that Kroenen used was on his Facebook profile as a cover picture. The fact he was a racist makes sense, as the victims were immigrants.

Rest in peace.

To bad he was, he had an youtube channel and likes that stuff
This kinda stuff seems to be happening more and more, its so sad.

Rest in peace.
(2015-10-23 11:02)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-23 10:19)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually Kroenen's nazi mask (closely resembling); same icon of swastika that Kroenen used was on his Facebook profile as a cover picture. The fact he was a racist makes sense, as the victims were immigrants.

Rest in peace.

To bad he was, he had an youtube channel and likes that stuff

What's his channel's name?
I dont know warped, it said on news today try search his name, Anton Lundin Pettersson is the killers name

Nvm i found it,

youtube.com/user/HiphopDestroyer666
"HipHopDestroyer666"...? Man, that guy really did deserve to get shot. I mean, even despite the whole killing people and wearing silly costumes thing.
Lol. Thanks, Jimmy. Smile
This would've never happened in america!!! Sweden should legalize guns!
Hmmm. He's escape car was 100% a volvo
(2015-10-27 05:14)Cyanide Christ Wrote: [ -> ]This would've never happened in america!!! Sweden should legalize guns!

What kind of a person thinks that firearms in general is a good thing? If I were to decide, the only people carrying any handguns would be the police and trained soldiers.
I think firearms are fine for specific purposes such as hunting or self defense(war, terrorists attacking you, etc..). But if the population is abusing that right then the ownership of firearms should be banned.
CC was obviously joking, lol.
Reference URL's