[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Igore13 (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: borja_s13

Their LFS username(s): igore13
Their in-game nickname(s): igore13

Main reason(s): Cause an accident without sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ep3u3j...gore13.mpr
Replay timestamps:
1:10:29 he drove into the straig in ww withouth a reason
1:10:42 hits me
Description of incident (inc date & time):The user were on chase , there is no problem. At 1:10:29 the cop P.I.T. him , and then he drove into the straight , going lot of times ww when all the cars have to avoid him , but finally , i never seen he coming , and at 1:10:42 hits me. After four times trying to contact with him and dont having any response , im here reporting him. This problem , with a sorry can be solved at server , but he failed to do it.

The user only have 100km / 3 hrs on our server , so , a warning explaining what have to do when cause an accident , will be enough Smile

Thanks , and sorry for big replapy
Borja
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

He clearly has no idea what he is doing as he is new to our servers and relatively new to LFS. It was probably not intentionally but I don't think he knew how to drive properly either, driving all over the road before the crash.

He will receive a confirmable in-game warning for this and will be directed to the rules. Hopefully he learns from this and respects the rules.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's