[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC Gaming, Please i want ask you to remove my ban.

● Your LFS Username: M3aND2

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-10-25 15:24:55

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I swear that my brother, who was playing and I was sleeping and he take my Computer
i'm Make money or look up for chases and go TOWing so please please unban me I will not let my brother take my Computer any more he let me get banned for three times so please unban me

thank you.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Whilst you are waiting, may I just bring your attention to this thread please: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=6073
Hello, I was the admin who banned you.

Due to the amount of bans you've had in the past 2 months, how can I be sure that this time it was your brother? Your bans have been all for the exact same reason of ramming or not respecting SIRENS.

And due to the thread that Ash linked you, it is your responsibility for your account to be secure and to not let anyone but yourself play on your account. If someone else has gotten you banned, you are held responsible for their actions.

Due to your history, I fail to see why I should unban you this time.
i know it's the same reason cuz it's my brother and i swear to you it's my brother .. and he take my pc when i was sleeping i'm don't know that he is playing in my pc so please unban me and i will be more careful to my Account
As I've just said, it's your responsibility that this kind of thing doesn't happen. We do not just unban people because someone else went on their account and got them banned, especially when they have a history like yours.

Due to this, I will not grant you an unban because I do not trust that you will learn from this mistake if you are just unbanned. Nor do I think you deserve an unban just because your brother got on your account. Please understand that you are held responsible for everything he did, seeing as it is your account. I suggest you read the rules carefully, come back and prove to us that you can learn from your mistakes.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's