[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unity Game Developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohai guys!

Well , i'm sure that more than one here want to do a game , and well , last months , i were playing around Unity website , why?

What is Unity?
Its a multiplatform game developer

What can you found on webpage?
Unity have lot of public tutorials , which ones teach you ,can follow them ,and do the same game.

Do i need some experience or know something about programing?
No. There you can learn from 0 , the tutorials teach you from 0. If you know a bit of javascript and other things , can be more easy , but if you dont know anything , dont worry , you can learn alot.

This software its expensive , no?
Its free.With the free version(Personal Edition) you can make up to 100 000$ annually. Then you have to buy the Professional Edition.

And what i need for it?
What only you need its the Unity program , which one its free , and some extra objects for create the games .
There is a store of objects , most of them free , but someones , you have to pay for get them.

Ouch , where can i found all this things?
Here , http://unity3d.com/es/learn/tutorials.

Some privews:
[Image: 737617_384507891641530_1261515180_o.jpg]

[Image: CarGamePrototype3.jpg]

I love videogames , and always had lot of curiosity on how to do them. I have 0 knowledge about coding , and there , i learn lot of things.

I have done some of the tutorials, creating the same games as tutorials explains , and now im doing my first one..

Get fun creating good games!
(2015-10-25 21:01)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]This software its expensive , no?
Its free ( you have to buy if you are going to earn money with it ( im not sure of this ) ) .

With the free, Personal Edition, you can make up to 100 000$ annually. Then you have to buy the Professional Edition.
(2015-10-25 21:26)Skrube Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-25 21:01)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]This software its expensive , no?
Its free ( you have to buy if you are going to earn money with it ( im not sure of this ) ) .

With the free, Personal Edition, you can make up to 100 000$ annually. Then you have to buy the Professional Edition.

Thanks ! I update the original post !
Reference URL's