[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Causing accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i think fine Causing accident should go xx% to victim and not cop that take all money .

EX(without idea ): i drive normally some one hit me , cop chase him fine him 150 he take all that to him self and i'm the victim get suffer to go back to pit or to fix my car and i get no money for damage.

Ex ( With idea ) : i drive normally some one hit me , cop chase him fine him 150 he take 50$ let say and i take 100 for damage.
if you got any more idea to improve it feel free to suggest them below
If that happens, I usually fine them when they don't pay comp and go 50/50 with the victim. To be honest, I don't see there ever being a change made so that victims of crashes will receive money in anyway, its a good idea but yeaaa
(2015-10-29 15:15)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]If that happens, I usually fine them when they don't pay comp and go 50/50 with the victim. To be honest, I don't see there ever being a change made so that victims of crashes will receive money in anyway, its a good idea but yeaaa

not all cops like you Nismo most of them take money to themselves and don't think even to give 1$ to victims :/
-1, It's useless, why would we even give you money back? You can repair your car for free, pit in the safe zone for free. If you believe that the person hit you purposely, or hard, then report them.

Sorry but I don't see the idea of this suggestion or how its useful.
I think this idea deserves consideration. It sounds very fair.

But instead of 66% victim, 33% cop, I would rather go 33% victim, 66% cop.

(2015-10-29 15:36)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]-1, It's useless, why would we even give you money back? You can repair your car for free, pit in the safe zone for free. If you believe that the person hit you purposely, or hard, then report them.

This is a bit of a "useless" response to a fairly unique and fitting suggestion.

If you look at what [TC] City-Driving is : simulating real life road driving, including police, tow trucks, medical workers, etc.

Than it would be all the more realistic if victims of crimes and damage, would get some money from "their insurance" or the police, if the bad guy is caught.

Since we are already so far into replicating real life road driving, this suggestion is not that bad at all, and certainly not "useless" as you so harshly say.

The concept we're using on the server reflects how it works in real life. If your car is hit by another car, insurance will repair your car at no cost. If the person that hit you did so while breaking the law, he/she will receive a fine for it.

Accidents aren't meant to be profitable and it won't happen. It is annoying when you have to drive to the pits with a ruined car, but it doesn't cost you anything and, if the person who hit you is fined, he has been penalized for it.
Its a good idea , but -1.

Why? Cause , its hard for the insim for knows who have caused the accident , and im sure that most of the cops (I must assume that I would be one of them) , will end bored of having to type the command to donate all the time , looking who is the user , etc...
(2015-10-29 17:15)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Its a good idea , but -1.

Why? Cause , its hard for the insim for knows who have caused the accident , and im sure that most of the cops (I must assume that I would be one of them) , will end bored of having to type the command to donate all the time , looking who is the user , etc...

this
(2015-10-29 17:15)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Its a good idea , but -1.

its not about insim its cop job to find out who cause it.
but whene cop fine the crasher the money go to cop and victim who got hit.
the insim got nothing to do with it.
(2015-10-29 17:59)QATAR948 Wrote: [ -> ]its not about insim its cop job to find out who cause it.
but whene cop fine the crasher the money go to cop and victim who got hit.
the insim got nothing to do with it.

Then the InSim would have to be involved? It would have to know who the victim was to give the money to them, including the COP; and that would not be possible.

As for the idea itself, I agree with Leon here. "Accidents aren't meant to be profitable" and the offender is already being penalised for it.
I think that it is a good/bad idea. Example situations:

1. Say I hit Connor hard, a cop saw it and I don't pay or say sorry. The cop can fine me and they both get payments, cop gets his "Wage" and Connor gets his compensation. This is why I find it good idea.

2. Again, I hit Connor hard, a cop saw it but I say sorry and give compensation, cop doesn't see that I paid and said sorry but fines me, I show him proof of me paying and saying sorry, the cop gives me back the money, but Connor doesn't. Now how would that be solved? If I asked for a refund on the forum but it is denied, what do I do? I am losing a lot of money now, as I have paid 500 compensation and the cop has fined me xxx amount of money. That is a big loss for me as the admins wont help. I find that it is a bad idea because of that.

And I do agree with the admins, Accidents aren't meant to be profitable.
(2015-10-30 10:34)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]I think that it is a good/bad idea. Example situations:

1. Say I hit Connor hard, a cop saw it and I don't pay or say sorry. The cop can fine me and they both get payments, cop gets his "Wage" and Connor gets his compensation. This is why I find it good idea.

2. Again, I hit Connor hard, a cop saw it but I say sorry and give compensation, cop doesn't see that I paid and said sorry but fines me, I show him proof of me paying and saying sorry, the cop gives me back the money, but Connor doesn't. Now how would that be solved? If I asked for a refund on the forum but it is denied, what do I do? I am losing a lot of money now, as I have paid 500 compensation and the cop has fined me xxx amount of money. That is a big loss for me as the admins wont help. I find that it is a bad idea because of that.

As for your second point, you are not forced to pay compensation, so regardless of if you give comp, a cop can still fine you and you can't request a refund.
(2015-10-30 14:03)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-30 10:34)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]I think that it is a good/bad idea. Example situations:

As for your second point, you are not forced to pay compensation, so regardless of if you give comp, a cop can still fine you and you can't request a refund.
then what is point of compensation ?
Nismo, I was trying to say that Connor didn't repay, the cop did. So Connor could get away with more than compensation.
Qatar, The point of what I am saying is that Connor could get away with loads of money. Even more than now.

Thanks for being demonstration dummy Connor. Heart
(2015-10-30 14:20)QATAR948 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-30 14:03)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]

then what is point of compensation ?

I believe the point of the compensation is for any in-convenience it causes, thus giving some $ would relieve the problem.
I think it's fine the way it is.
Reference URL's