[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Band ( cod1 ) SKoHiR_LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai I am daemon
I came yesterday, the server does not enter ..
Send me a message (Code 1) ..
I wish to respond and thank you ..
Looking into this for you.

Account SKoHiR_LFS will be unlocked and unbanned as soon as possible.
(2015-10-29 19:55)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Looking into this for you.

Account SKoHiR_LFS will be unlocked and unbanned as soon as possible.

What is the reason I came now from Alto does not enter the server (cod 1) What do I do now? Please respond
Quote:An explanation of why this is happening (not a very technical version): The United Kingdom sold a lot of IP addresses to Saudi Arabia and until the IP database we use is updated (out of our control), this problem will continue. It's nobody's fault as such, we will just have to live with it for now.

That is probably what happened in your case, if you were banned again. An admin will have to verify.
(2015-11-02 07:55)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:An explanation of why this is happening (not a very technical version): The United Kingdom sold a lot of IP addresses to Saudi Arabia and until the IP database we use is updated (out of our control), this problem will continue. It's nobody's fault as such, we will just have to live with it for now.

That is probably what happened in your case, if you were banned again. An admin will have to verify.

These are the second time who cod 1
I hope the solution
Yes, that's because you probably have an actual KSA IP again. That said, an admin will have to make sure, and will then deal with the case accordingly.
I'm unable to deal with it right now.
(2015-11-02 08:44)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that's because you probably have an actual KSA IP again. That said, an admin will have to make sure, and will then deal with the case accordingly.
I'm unable to deal with it right now.

This will continue with me the problem to when?
You can tell whether the solution Almhlleke Qren?
i get band today code0
Band gave me today and I hope his jaw :)
Administrator Message by: Ash

Threads merged. Please continue to only use this thread when posting for a Code 1 investigation - Thanks!
Reference URL's