[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: Pimpyboy3 (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): Pimpyboy3
Their in-game nickname(s): UD™TatsUka™

Main reason(s): Causing an accident without apology (sorta), revange ram, provoking, general lack of respect for other drivers.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.upload.ee/files/5294150/Repor...3.mpr.html
Replay timestamps: :
(1:07:22)
(1:07:58)
(1:09:09)
(1:09:30)
(1:10:51
Description of incident (inc date & time):
First of all, I'm not building this report because of one single thing, I've seen this guy yesterday too just having a general bad attitude to drivers. This part is one out of a couple. He just don't seem to care about the server, nor the players. Even when I kindly did say I would report him if he kept doing like that he just decided to provoke even more.

First timestamp (1:07:22): I'm about to drive out and I did see him, that's why I still decided to be on the parking lots ground. He's drifting at high speed, and he does end up on the parking lot ground where I'm just waiting and crashes into me. This can be discussed who's fault it is, but as I see it, it's obviously his fault as he came into my path.
Second timestamp (1:07:58): Starts to revange ram me.
Third timestamp (1:09:09): Revange ram
Forth timestamp: (1:09:30): We back on the road, this is where he drives in front of me, and just keeps braking and driving slow. Not letting me overtake him at any point, obviously provoking me.
Fitfh timestamp: (1:10:51): His madness driving finally causes crashing into a random guy.

Also, his reaction to when I said I wanted to report him etc were just "lol" etc.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

There was no reason to deliberately start drifting at that speed, which I could see it was deliberate because no one drifts there on the straight, especially at that speed. He did effectively revenge ram you, albeit not very hard, but it was a revenge ram nonetheless. However, you cannot really call the second 'revenge ram' a revenge ram. He did reverse into you, but we cannot just assume this was deliberate.

His behaviour was provocative towards you by stopping you from overtaking him and deliberately driving slowly/braking. He was also ruining others' gameplay because of this behaviour.

Due to his bad attitude and this being a problem in the past with this user, pimpyboy3 will receive a 7 day ban.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's