[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report: Ramming on purpose to disable the speed trap and causing chaos (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: racerss

Their LFS username(s): JDM22
Their in-game nickname(s): Glepage22

Main reason(s):Ramming on purpose to disable the speed trap and causing chaos

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dugdrds42jsl56d
Replay timestamps: 47:05:0

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was AFK and then only found myself laying on the road and all the haters commenting move your car, pete please pitlane him, howling 5k if u ban ad for 5 days, perm ban for 1 milion .bllablabllablbl....

all caused by that guy who clearly rammed me on purpose. you guys have to put a stop!!!!

Cheers
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user was warned about ramming earlier on in the year and due to the severity of the ram, he will receive a week's ban.

For this incident, according to the evidence you were most probably AFK for the duration of it so the comments from Ehet, Skoda and Angel were not needed here. They will not receive warnings but will be kept an eye on when on at the same time as you.

Cheers for the report.
Reference URL's