[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [TC]›Dizzle‹[VCU] (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: stop-999

Their LFS username(s): [TC]›Dizzle‹[VCU]
Their in-game nickname(s): klbbadd2002

Main reason(s): ramming me many many times as he cop and tc admin !!

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lys3gv...VCU%5D.mpr
Replay timestamps:
00:59:40 ramming me with 80 km/h speed and that was some lag but he Intentional rammed
00:59:50
01:00:39
01:01:22
01:02:02
as always with reports against Tc admins this will be dealt with by management
This report is being looked into by [TC] CityDriving Management as it is concerning a [TC] Member. Please be patient.
Hello,

The first hit I did plan to hit you with more force than usual and unfortunately lag came into play there.

The hit at 59.50 was more of the result I was aiming for.

1:00:39 was a hit to your rear quarter panel to spin you around. Lag shot you off of the other officers car.

1:01:22 was uncalled for. Ill admit to using too much there.

1:02:02 I tried to block you. Once again, lag spun you around.

Theres nothing I can do with others ping times personally, but, I do apologize for that one timestamp.

-Dizzle
Hi stop-999,

In the timestamps you provided (mainly apart from the last one), Dizzle's use of force was unacceptable. It's not the nature of copping we'd expect from a regular cop, let alone from a [TC] Member. He has been spoken to about this, and we can assure you this type of thing won't happen again.

Thanks,
~ [TC] CityDriving Management

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's