[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Race of Champions - Votes needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

Mikee's good friend Bradley Philpot is in the final 10 for a chance to drive in this year's Race of Champions and he needs your votes! The poll takes seconds to fill out and your time is appreciated. Here's a message from Brad:

Bradley Philpot Wrote:I have raced karts for about 15 years but now I have found myself with the opportunity to go head to head with F1 stars like Vettel & Ricciardo at the Race Of Champions at the Olympic Stadium in London.

I entered a video contest and have been selected for the final 10 drivers. Now I need to gain the most public votes to take the prize!

That's where you come in. If you would like to help me, all you need to do is click on the link below and in under 10 seconds you'll have taken me one step closer to my dream.

Video:

Please help if you have a spare moment. It means the world to me.

Thank you all

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR BRADLEY PHILPOT

Spread the word! Thanks folks.
Best of luck Bradley! Smile
He is very fortunate to have this opportunity, he has my vote.

I will post this on TheTechGame too Smile
Voted. Really cool opportunity indeed!
Thanks guys! Just remember to share!
Voted! Biggrin
Bradley has taken the lead again! If you haven't voted please do! Only takes less than one minute!

Every vote counts and share where ever you cna!
I beat this guy on rfactor, i should be in that
(2015-11-03 18:15)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]I beat this guy on rfactor, i should be in that

Someones Jelly Tongue
Voted, hope the community can all pull together to help this cause!
Voted. Good luck to Bradley!
Looks like we made a difference. Bradley has gone from .4% behind to .6% ahead. Keep the votes coming!
Voted. Now , atm , he is on the head of it , with 21.6%
Voted
Voted
Hey there everyone!
[Image: 2b549ff.jpg]

Thank you for the votes! They mean a lot to me. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. If you know anyone at all - even one person - who might spare a few seconds to also vote for me, please let them know!

If you have any questions to ask me, I'd love to hear them!

With your help we can get to the Race Of Champions!

[Image: 871664-2011-race-of-champions-3.jpg]
I asked the admin over at TTG if I could just share it there, they said yes. Smile

Nearly 2 million members on there, so somebody is bound to do it, by all means make an account and post on it to keep it on top. Smile

(just don't spam, they don't tolerate that stuff over there) Tongue

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=7389...eeded.html
(2015-11-03 22:22)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]I asked the admin over at TTG if I could just share it there, they said yes. Smile

Nearly 2 million members on there, so somebody is bound to do it, by all means make an account and post on it to keep it on top. Smile

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=7389...eeded.html

Smashing!
You've got my vote, and a fair few of my friends I got to vote too. Smile
Voted. I hope your dreams come true.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's