[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Cop ramming (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Qatar948

Their LFS username(s): DMO3_aL7ZN
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] KooKoo

Main reason(s): Ramming and blaming me for not moving

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b9vy9x.../kooko.mpr
pic : http://i.imgur.com/BgCmDpK.jpg
Replay timestamps: 17:50 +3GMT

Description of incident (inc date & time):5:20 GMT +3 i was driving normally as you can see and when i made left indicator to turn left before the cop behind me join chase , it was all right side empty - he moved from max right to max left and followed me and rammed my back. it was obvious that it was in purpose .
he could pass me so easily & and i was already turning left before he join chase.
Hi,

I was copying a text off the chat when I steered to the left, and you were holding the very left while I had sirens on and you should have moved to the right side.

You always relate incidents to real life, and in real life if you are moving for the cop on the highway, you always move to the right side so the cop is able to drive on the fast lane.

Anyways, it is my fault and I am sorry for it, but you still should have moved away from the road and give me space. "indicating" that you want to turn left and then hold the left lane while I was behind you is not an excuse that you couldn't move for me. I thought you were trying to annoy me when you went on the left lane.

Thanks.
(2015-11-05 14:59)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I was copying a text off the chat when I steered to the left, and you were holding the very left while I had sirens on and you should have moved to the right side.

You always relate incidents to real life, and in real life if you are moving for the cop on the highway, you always move to the right side so the cop is able to drive on the fast lane.

Anyways, it is my fault and I am sorry for it, but you still should have moved away from the road and give me space. "indicating" that you want to turn left and then hold the left lane while I was behind you is not an excuse that you couldn't move for me. I thought you were trying to annoy me when you went on the left lane.

Thanks.
1. In real life if cop find way empty line he use it dose not mean he have to stick to left side and , don't forget you were in right side before turn left ,i'm not gone suddenly Chang my line from left to right i might cause big accident .
2. you didn't even leave safe distance between me and you even you know i was gone turn left .
3. why i would try annoying you? and dose that mean you got right to ram me , then blame me??
4. i don't know if you try make problems with me by sending me that will be problems between us after i reported you even you know it was your mistake.
I know it was my mistake, you can see clearly in the replay I slammed my brakes the same moment you pressed the brake, this will show you it was not done on purpose.

I will try to be fair as much as you, so any time I see you violating a server rule, I will submit a complaint.

Thanks.

EDIT: I just saw the replay and I was slowing down behind you almost going at the same speed you are going at, when I got close to you, you applied maximum brakes. I feel like you have done this and tried to use it as a reason to report me. I will consider it unfair if there's action take against me.
1- first of all i'm playing in keyboard so i cant control my brake power

2- you were driving in empty line why would you go behind me and not leaving safe space, even you play with wheel and that mean you can control car even you chatting, and you already can see me giving left indicator before you even join chase.

3. if you said sorry when you hit me it was gone be alright and i will not reported you but you decide blame me and not to apology and send me massage saying there will be problems between us like you threating me.
I didn't blame you? You said 'nice ramming' and I responded 'nice moving'. I fail to see how I blamed you.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Qatar, it was very clear to me you were preparing to turn left onto Snake Pass. You actually used your indicator far in advance which is quite rare for most players on the server, so KooKoo should have seen you were turning left and accounted for this. You are correct when you say he moved from right to left to get behind you, before pushing you from behind.

KooKoo, Qatar is in the right here, and this time it is you who is in the wrong. Qatar was correct to hold his line, as he was committed to turning left at this point. It would have been dangerous for him to suddenly move to the right hand side of the road at this point, and instead you should have passed him on the right as he had been signalling his maneuver well in advance. As you are keen to draw comparisons with reality, this is what would actually happen. You instead got far too close to him, couldn't brake in time and pushed him forwards.

It could be interpreted that you were blaming Qatar for this, as instead of saying "sorry" you sarcastically said "nice moving" as if you were suggesting his lack of moving for you was the cause of the crash - let me reiterate, it wasn't.

KooKoo, in future, if a car is clearly turning off the main carriageway, you don't need to pass it in the normal fashion - you are allowed to pass it where there is space. Common sense should prevail here. I will be issuing you a warning about your driving standards as a cop. Try not to bully other road users in future.

If either of you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's