[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - User Report: Sergey29 [Pushing into Barriers] (Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: racerss

Their LFS username(s): sergey29
Their in-game nickname(s): ixion-Angel [COP]

Main reason(s):Excessive force imo, Not apologizing.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z1utf8ydh5vxtqq
Replay timestamps: 1:58:13:0 - Pushing into barriers,causing disaster at that high speed
Screenshots (Click to View)

Description of incident (inc date & time): As far as I know, such actions are not classed as valid maneuvers, like pushing, pit'ing into wall or pushing suspect's car into objects.

I also find it embarrassing of how 3 COPs outside of the chase doing their best (with roadblocks everywhere) to stop me, meanwhile if its me working as a COP. Nobody will ever respond to a roadblock request.

Actions happened today, can't give precise time.

Best regards
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
From the replay, it appears this was entirely accidental. Angel looked to be lining up for a pit as you hit the brakes. Angel immediately hits the brakes too, however the nose of your car tapped his rear, causing your cars to tangle, effectively "pitting" Angel towards the barrier. Angel was able to counter in time, however the contact altered your line right into the barrier, at which point you were unable to avoid a high speed impact.

You were still able to escape the chase, so it wasn't too disastrous.

No action taken here.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's