[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: sup3r_El3ktr1c

Their LFS username(s): AL-KEN, leafi123
Their in-game nickname(s):AL KEN, leafi123

Main reason(s):Ramming, insulting and swearing.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/tail
Replay timestamps:
2:15-2:21 al ken hits me withouth apologising.
5:45-5:51 leafi123's first (supposed) attempt to slow me down
8:30 al ken tries to swear, not sure what exactly was he supposed to say
9:10-9:15 al ken rams me and laughs
9:20 leafi123 swears (which indicates that his attempt to interfeer with the chase was actually intentional)
11:25 al ken tries to get my attention by being wreckless
13:48 al ken does it again
14:24-14:45 I taunt al ken, he turns around and slides straight into me
15:00 as I chase al ken, leafi123 follows the chase
15:25-15:31 leafi123 blocks me

Description of incident (inc date & time): 05/11/2015, I think the replay and timestamps say enough. If there is need for further explanation, please tell me. Thanks to Crusty for uploading a replay asap.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello Smile

2:15-2:21 al ken hits me withouth apologising.: User does marginally touch you, would classify that as anything wrong, an apology would have been nice though as the user does recognise that he has hit you due to him responding with a smiley face.

5:45-5:51 leafi123's first (supposed) attempt to slow me down.: I wouldn't say this was an 'attempt' to slow/stop you. The user had been wrong siding and caused a head on collision with another vehicle and ended up in your lane by being flung there. I will disregard the claim that it was an 'attempt' to slow you down, however I will be noting the incident as the user had been wrong siding on several occasions prior to this incident.

8:30 al ken tries to swear, not sure what exactly was he supposed to say.: Me neither, disregarded.

9:10-9:15 al ken rams me and laughs.: Yes, intentional ram and the phrase ACAB has been noted.

9:20 leafi123 swears (which indicates that his attempt to interfere with the chase was actually intentional).: Not sure if I am refereeing to the same phrase as you (The 'underground' phase). However this user received a swear fine for this incident. I dont see how this has any relation to the prior incident which you mentioned.

11:25 al ken tries to get my attention by being wreckless.: Disregarded. Pull him over, he is breaking a law, not a rule.

13:48 al ken does it again.: As above.

14:24-14:45 I taunt al ken, he turns around and slides straight into me.: Looks like a legitimate accident, however he should have apologised. I have noted this.

15:00 as I chase al ken, leafi123 follows the chase.: Yes, noted for interfering with a chase.

15:25-15:31 leafi123 blocks me.: And with this incident, he even LOL's at the incident.

To sum up, will be issuing Leafl with:
  • A confirmable warning due to causing accidents without apology, swearing and interfering with chases.
This is because he is new to the server and has no previous history of any offences.

And I will be issuing AL-KEN with:
  • A 7 day ban due to causing accidents without apology, swearing and ramming.

Thanks for your report!

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's