[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: bZman (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): bZman
Their in-game nickname(s): {pS} Vito

Main reason(s): Lagging, can't determine if its on purpose, but I asked him to stop and he refused, earlier in the day he timed out and hopefully the inSim auto-busted him. I chased him again and then he disappeared for 10 secs and regained connection to the host somehow

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h8zgr2tte3pmmew
Replay timestamps: 19:12:0 - He is heavily lagging, I try to PIT Him and as you can see, his car is flying. asked him to stop and he just kept on going

19:43:0 - His car dissappear and then he regains connection. and me end up having no idea where did he go, refund pls!

Description of incident (inc date & time): now ~10 mins ago
Ello, You see Mr.AD here has a Hack! It's lagweapon.exe, he pointed that right at me, executed it, and now my router gots a bad cough, Rest assured, it is entirely the doing of Mr.AD using his lagweapon.exe coded in Binary @ Ring0 Level... He is very dangerous, I recommend punishment for such a lagweapon.exe & .dll & .cfg.

Btw, I did not intentionally make him lose it, infact i stayed on the same route while lagging, and not doing any turns to avoid it, if he would've kept on driving, he wouldn't of lost me.
You kidding me?

Are you claiming that I hacked you during the time that I was driving (chasing you)?

How Am I able to get your IP Address ?

Honestly this deserves to be 2015 Best post.
Oh no, I'm absolutely serious, you used the latest version of Wireshark, my anti-haxor detected it, You have 2 screens, so you were able to log all of the IP's while chasing due to the fact i was in a slow car, infact you slowed down a few times just to check if the IP you thought was right, rest assured there is evidence that you hacked the living hell outta me, you dos'd me with 1Gbps connection vs my puny 2mbps connection, It was no match, I was obliterated to Orbit, kinda like what happened to USA vs Japan.
Lol, I don't even have the resources to do such actions (DDoS'ing you)

I could enter the jail for that, don't you know ?

Do you have a proof, log from your anti-haxor software that I was attacking your router? Biggrin
Yes, give me a bit of time to provide de evidence.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
[Image: Gq40Pug.jpg]

As the end of it says.
(2015-11-06 16:18)ZeVito Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, give me a bit of time to provide de evidence.

Bit of time to conjur up some crap on "loljoke.exe".

This will be locked. (False) claims of this nature are looked at very seriously, ZeVito.

At Nick's discretion, the thread may be unlocked if he wants the discussion to continue here.
Right, after having a look I'm happy to come to a verdict.

Vito, if you lag during a chase, the insim and game itself should give you a warning (a big message should appear on screen, other cars may appear jumpy and/or invisible and if you have connection bars displayed, yours will rise) - if you do suspect you are lagging, or are told that you are lagging, it is only fair to the cops chasing you to slow down and stop until the issue is cleared. If this means you have to lose the chase then so be it, as it can be impossible for the police to chase a car that disappears for long periods of time, or flies away with any contact. If you do happen to lag in a chase again, please bear that in mind.

However, as I said on the server, we do take allegations of hackers or general hacking very seriously. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this was all just a (poor) joke, and you were only attempting to have some fun, but we look upon hacking extremely negatively and the consequences for it are severe. Therefore, attempting to slander another user is also a serious offence - I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy if another player accused you of grievous offence. Please think very carefully in the future about how a "joke" like this could be taken by the other party. This is a very stern warning about "trolling" like this in the future. Your actions do have consequences and it would be a shame for you to not be able to access the servers due to a joke made in poor taste.

Mr AD - While it is unfortunate that you lost the chase due to Vito's lag, it is our policy to no longer offer refunds for lost chases. However, Vito has been given advice about how to deal with lag during a chase in future, so hopefully it won't happen again.

If either of you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's