[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Thomas (Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Sensejs

Their LFS username(s): thomasdk95
Their in-game nickname(s): [GLOW]Thomas[COP]

Main reason(s): Fining for careless driving in stunt zone + saying that i`m causing accident while doing burnout

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/0j0ptobc/downloads/new
Replay timestamps: 15:30 ( First chase for drifting in stunt zone ) 17:30 ( Chase for causing accident ( High fine for sure )

Description of incident (inc date & time):
So 15:30 he is chasing me for drifting in stunt zone, there is only fine on road doing stunts, drifting , etc . I have been asked Sheep , Nitro if i can chase someone drifting in stunt zones, but they said no, so this is rule breaking, same as written in fines list . ( That isn`t road ) 60 euro fine

17:30 - I`m doing burnout, becouse he is breaking rules and for sure he starts chase again , saying that i`m ramming him ... 300 euro fine

Where is *Removed* truth , sorry ... If i did that i`d be banned already, there is Thomas doing that , but TC member act like he doesn`t see it . ...

P.S I wasn`t the only one who was getting fined in that place.
* 15:30 - That is not a stuntzone. That is public road.
* 16:45 - You ram into me, making the "Caused an accident" a legitimate fine. I told you to stop, which you didn't do.

Allow me to dig up my chatlogs of your colourfull langauge.
Quote:07/11/2015 8:50:46 PM : FaarLow: [PRIV] no sex, thomas ?
07/11/2015 8:50:49 PM : FaarLow: [PRIV] woman don`t want u
07/11/2015 8:51:09 PM : FaarLow : but noob cops
07/11/2015 8:52:04 PM : FaarLow : i`m done with this noobs
07/11/2015 8:52:25 PM : FaarLow : they can`t read or are idiots

Perhaps you are the one who should read the rules?
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

Your basis for reporting relies solely on you interpreting that area as being a "stunt zone".

I ask you to back-up that assumption--else there is no reason to look into this report any further.

Thanks,
Note: Report will be closed at 6pm UK-time if no reply is received.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's