[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - RacerSS (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: onniotava

Their LFS username(s): racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): Mr.Ad[COP]

Main reason(s): Pitting into oncoming traffic

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0941ww05bl4p4f...I.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
17:50 Mr.Ad pits Ganjaman into oncoming traffic, making him fly oob and he just said xD. It is not allowed bust and he fines him 390€ which is clearly too much for that bust. Doesn`t clearly know what allowed or what not.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 8.11.15 11:58 UTC
Asking the 90€ back to Ganjaman who he was chasing.
Username - kMkz
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hiiii Otava.

Have you ever considered that there was a bit of lag?

The suspect was counter-steering to avoid the force used on him?

That the cars coming from the oposite side should slow down a bit / move to right for sirens?

look at dis:
[Image: 2015_11_08_14_44_36_520.jpg]

JHONE is not to be in the wrong side too.
Thanks for your report.

Just to start with, it is an allowable bust as he got chucked OOB. The problem is why he got chucked out of bound.

I was watching the replay from inside RacerSS's car, and the oncoming vehicle in the distance was hard to see at the time he was commencing the pit, however as the PIT progressed, RacerSS should have noticed that car. Whether or not it was seen, will remain a mystery.

However, RacerSS should have apologised to that oncoming vehicle. Also he should have apologised to Ganajaman rather than just 'xD'.

As for the price of the fine, you are allowed to select an appropriate fine based upon the severity of the chase. If you reference rule 4.9.1, it details there you should consider the severity, duration and repetition of the violation. Therefore it will be RacerSS's choice if he wishes to refund that 90€ difference.

To sum up, I will be only issuing RacerSS with a warning due to his lack of care and attention in that situation.

Regards,

Ash
(2015-11-08 13:52)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]To sum up, I will be only issuing RacerSS with a warning due to his lack of care and attention in that situation.

naa y u do dis.

Look at the screenshot and the position of my car :'(

I released the throttle in order to avoid the WW user... :/
(2015-11-08 13:57)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-08 13:52)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]To sum up, I will be only issuing RacerSS with a warning due to his lack of care and attention in that situation.

naa y u do dis.

Look at the screenshot and the position of my car :'(

I released the throttle in order to avoid the WW user... :/

Yes but the fact that you continued doing it when the car was in your view is the problem here. I appreciate you slowed down, but it was too late.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's