[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Misko (Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ossipeikko00

Their LFS username(s): Miso SVK -
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Miso SVK -

Main reason(s):

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://hostr.co/AqvqPsglJh01
Replay timestamps:
5:56 - im making u turn, and misko see that. He just come full speed my. He can move right but no, he aim me full speed. No sorry for this
Description of incident (inc date & time): 8.11.2015
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

From the replay it does look like a slightly ill-judged hit, alongside a general loss of control. However, accidents do happen and--although the replay cut-off before the end of the chase--from looking at chatlogs I couldn't see that you tried to resolve this in-game before making a UR.

In-fact, the only thing you seemed to have said was:

Chatlogs Wrote:FINracing : [COP] Miso SVK - replay time and possible report

To re-iterate the User-Reporting guide:

UR Guide Wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

If you had spoken to Miso and he was rude/un-apologetic etc. then that may be a basis for a report, but you didn't even give him a chance to either explain his rationale or apologise.

Simply saying "Report" isn't good enough. On that basis alone, i'm not looking at this any further. Next time try to engage with others to resolve any minor issues, as this incident was.

In the long-run it will save everyone's time.

Thanks,

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's