[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - claysman (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vertti7

Their LFS username(s): claysman
Their in-game nickname(s): M³ody [MED]

Main reason(s): Speeding and wrongsiding and running from police as a MED + insulting

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/claysman
Replay timestamps:
2:33-->3:05 ~Speeding + WW as a MED
5:00-->5:36 -Speeding + WW as a MED
9:55-->10.20 -Tailgating me and then pulling him over, says that i was braking when clearly i wasn't
10:55 -Insult + runs from me
10:55-->13:35 -Speeding + WW as a MED, running from police
13:40 -Insult
14:10 -Insult

Description of incident (inc date & time):11.11 at 11:00
MED breaking road laws + insulting
Hi, I want to complete the report:
Replay .mpr
Replay Timestamps: all the replay, you can see his driving. And at the end when he is towing, you can see the ram.

You can see that's he is clearely driving recklessly, wrong waying, driving over the speedlimits constantly, drifting, ramming me, and tailgating all drivers.
Plus he don't know how to TOW, you can see at the end of the replay that he rams me without any reason, no sorry, and he tries to "TOW" but he is doing clearely wrong, and he takes a very long time for that usual task.
more to add
not respecting other players
http://i.imgur.com/H1GTAz9.jpg
he keep breaking med laws tie 3:00 gmt
i got replay if you want me support more
This is the proof that he isn't able to drive with us. :]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This kind of attitude and behaviour is not uncommon from this user and he should know we still do not tolerate it considering his history. The reckless driving as a MED will not be tolerated either.

The user will serve a 14 day ban and his MED rights will be revoked for 7 days before he can retake the test.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's