[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cop rights - SaFeeR-SS (Appeal Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello

replay : https://hostr.co/RyqQU4O2tO9B

i got reported couble days ago because i rammed a suspect , and i lost my cop licence because of it by [TC]›Dracula‹.

i wanna talk about the chase

my friend [COP] ALFïßaLY was chasing s3D MrZo8 ,and he call backup. s3D MrZo8 is my friend so it was i friendly chase , the chase was normal , i didnt rammed too much hard , just like any chase , after the chase, the suspect (s3D MrZo8) said good chase in arabic channel ( Arabic language) and he didn't complain about anything.
after the chase , me and [COP] ALFïßaLY and [COP] DANGER send 500 each of us to s3D MrZo8.

if you think i rammed him too much hard as zykel and drac said, we already gave him 1500 , so whats the problem.
and why zykel report us ! is he waiting me to do something wrong to use it on me ?
nobody do something wrong to zykel.
i really wanna know why zykel was interest to report me.

waiting your repson ASAP.

Hello,

I am the admin who revoked your rights, and as such will post my reasons for your right revocation.

I was the admin who dealt with this report, in which you are seen using excessive force and/or ramming multiple times.
Your URS has history of this exact sort of behavior on it, along with other offences related to your use of the [COP] feature, and following normal procedure I revoked your rights due to you repeatedly breaking rules.

I do not take 'friendly chase' as an excuse to ram someone in chase, or on our servers in general, nor do I take the fact you sent money to him afterwards as an excuse either.

Zykel has every right to report you, he and everyone else follows our rules to keep the server fair and fun, and so should you.
i send him money more what we take from him , the suspect didn't say anything !!
i also didnt rammed him too much for losing my cop right !
i need someone else respone to this thread
SaFeeR Wrote:i send him money more what we take from him , the suspect didn't say anything !!

Not sure what you're trying to prove, my point still remains.

SaFeeR Wrote:i also didnt rammed him too much for losing my cop right !

In my opinion, you did, not only from this ramming, but your past ramming.
Another admin will check over this, don't worry.

SaFeeR Wrote:i need someone else respone to this thread

That will happen when another admin has time to respond and check over it, probably not too long of a wait.

Now that I've said what I feel is necessary to say, I will await some further opinion from whoever looks over this before I discuss any further (unless you have any more questions you want me myself to answer).
i still need someone else to respone me
As with all COP Right Revocation Appeals, each one is looked at by Management. They will reply here to tell you this is under a discussion and you will have to wait for a judgement to be made.

Please, for your own sake, be patient now.
This cop rights revocation appeal is being looked into by CityDriving Management. The original admin who revoked your rights may reply with their side. Please be patient.
Hi Safeer,

A few members of CityDriving Management have reviewed this case. Whilst a lot of the timestamps from Zykel's report were insignificant, some of them did show your inappropriate copping.

Just because the suspect is your friend doesn't mean you can ram him. Clearly Zykel (who was in the chase) didn't want to participate in what could've been described as a chase-ram-fest. It also sets a poor example to other cops/players on the server who may think this is the normal way of behaving in chases.

You've also had a few copping warnings before.

The revocation will remain.

You have to complete basic training. At the trainers' convenience, you are technically allowed to be trained on 2015-11-26 (today) or thereafter. Good luck!

Appeal denied. Your cop rights will not be reinstated for the reasons above.
Reference URL's