[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: Pipa88 (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): Pipa88
Their in-game nickname(s): Ole

Main reason(s): Going OOB during chase. Refusing to go to pit mode in order to be auto-busted

Replay and/or screenshot link: Download (click)
Replay timestamps: End of the replay

Description of incident (inc date & time): The user went OOB to avoid being busted, I guess one of the [TC]s have to redirect him to the rules.
(2015-11-13 15:20)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]I guess one of the [TC]s have to redirect him to the rules.

Are you incapable of doing that yourself?

Chatlog Wrote:2015-11-13 15:09:55 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : read rules
2015-11-13 15:09:46 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : Saved MP replay - Pipa88
2015-11-13 15:09:40 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : ale - You'll be reported.
2015-11-13 15:09:27 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : or reported
2015-11-13 15:09:24 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : ale - shift & s now
2015-11-13 15:09:16 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : ale - STOP
2015-11-13 15:09:12 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : ale - Stop

Not once did you tell him that he was actively breaking a rule (nor the rule that was actually being broken), merely just screaming "stop" then heading straight for a report.
Can you check the chatlog a bit after ?

Is that how you deal with rule breakers?

Server Rules Wrote:3.4. Out of bounds/Leaving track limits in a chase
If your car goes out of bounds, you must return to the track immediately, without gaining advantage. If you're stuck outside, you are expected to go to spec-mode (shift+s) or pits(shift+p) to trigger the Insim-autobust-sequence.

http://www.City-driving.co.uk/Rules

You kidding me?

I went for the report because he wasn't listening. blablabla police

did you really check the chat log or just took a look at the messages that I sent?

(2015-11-13 15:27)Dan Wrote: [ -> ][quote=Chatlog]
2015-11-13 15:09:40 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : ale - You'll be reported.
2015-11-13 15:09:27 UTC One (Montana) RACERSS Mr.AD™ [COP] : or reported

As you can see, He failed to go into spectator mode and I lost him, so what I did is to report him, can you propose a different way so that I can ensure he will not do the same to another COP?
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The user was clearly not listening and won the chase unfairly.

He does not have a history of this so will receive a confirmable in-game warning for going OOB in a chase and refusing to come back on track.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's