[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Filsoof unban (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Filsoof

● Time & Date of Incident: 13/11/15

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7558297553
● Replay Timestamps:
29:31
30:00

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
First timestamp, I wanted to do a uturn (well, more of a stunt, as a handbrake turn with bit of speed.) I made a mistake, and didn't check my sidemirrors and I had a small collision with Bee which was very small, it barely had any effects on him.
I didn't think about it as it was such small impact, and he never questioned me about it and tried to solve it ingame. It's stated in the read before posting that: "When not to report: The user was polite and stopped when notified about the rule (provided the original rule-break wasn't too severe)." I was NOT notified, and therefor wasn't aware that apparently it caused such big trouble.

The second timestamp, first of all I want to say that I'm pretty sure the user should post a forum report themselves if they got an issue, and not somebody else which reason of the report is hate.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2015-11-13 18:37)Zero Wrote: [ -> ]First timestamp, I wanted to do a uturn (well, more of a stunt, as a handbrake turn with bit of speed.) I made a mistake, and didn't check my sidemirrors and I had a small collision with Bee which was very small, it barely had any effects on him.

Then if it was a "stunt", you were clearly provoking an accident. Thank you for owning up to your mistake, this can then be confirmed as causing an accident.

(2015-11-13 18:37)Zero Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't think about it as it was such small impact, and he never questioned me about it and tried to solve it ingame. It's stated in the read before posting that: "When not to report: The user was polite and stopped when notified about the rule (provided the original rule-break wasn't too severe)." I was NOT notified, and therefor wasn't aware that apparently it caused such big trouble.

But wouldn't common sense tell you, "Oh I just hit someone, maybe I should say sorry..." This is a weak argument as you were 1. Not polite and didn't apologise; 2. You did not even acknowledge this incident as a fault of yours, hence why you are reported and banned.

(2015-11-13 18:37)Zero Wrote: [ -> ]The second timestamp, first of all I want to say that I'm pretty sure the user should post a forum report themselves if they got an issue, and not somebody else which reason of the report is hate.

Bee had every right to report you for this. Since when was there a rule stating you cannot report someone who has not done something directly to you? Now you are just making up rules to back yourself up. This is not a valid point at all and seeing as there is no valid argument here, you clearly see yourself in the wrong - at least I hope so. And I highly doubt this was a report of "hate" because to me, and due to the outcome of the report, it was a legitimate report that showed legitimate incidents.

There is absolutely no evidence of regret, apology or learning from this in your Unban Request and you have every right to be banned due to your history and general attitude towards other users.

If you have any further comments, post them here.
Alright, had bit of time to think.
I want to apologize to Mouse, because watching the replay again makes it more clear it was my fault and I should have handled that differently. I'm sorry for that. Thinking back, I really don't recall why I didn't apologize.

I'm well aware of my mistake to mouse. Shit happens, and I can give him an apology in a forum PM.
Well I hope you learn from this and you come back stronger and willing to apologise for your mistakes.

See you when you get back then.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's