[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Country Unlocked by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: MrSwag

- Time & Date of Incident

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I have checked my profile on lfs.net and the country is still as Israel and i don't know why it was "Croatia" in all honestly, the previous thread that was posted by "Ilia" is not me! and it doesn't have anything to do with me! And i have now changed my passwords on both lfs.net and on the TC Forums.
The last thread which was posted on this forum from your account matches your IP of which you have been using to connect to our servers during August.

There has been multiple connections throughout October from Croatia. Have you got any links atall to that Country?

Cheers
Not at all man. I have nothing to do with Croatia in all honestly because i live in israel.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/member.p...e&uid=2350 and this is the profile i'm talking about which is obviously not mine, I'm being dead honest here.
Ok.

Well I have looked through the IP records, and it seems from when the account was used in Israel, there was no other accounts linked to that IP.

Seeing as you have changed all your passwords, I will grant a country unlock on your account.

If in future you do happen to go abroad, please notify us here prior to that happening.
(2015-11-14 15:44)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]The last thread which was posted on this forum from your account matches your IP of which you have been using to connect to our servers during August.

There has been multiple connections throughout October from Croatia. Have you got any links atall to that Country?

Cheers

(2015-11-14 15:52)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.

Well I have looked through the IP records, and it seems from when the account was used in Israel, there was no other accounts linked to that IP.

Seeing as you have changed all your passwords, I will grant a country unlock on your account.

If in future you do happen to go abroad, please notify us here prior to that happening.

Much appreciated mate! I will do if anything happens!
Your account has been unlocked.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's