[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Mr.AD™(RACERSS) (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: smirkysmoke

Their LFS username(s): RACERSS
Their in-game nickname(s): Mr.AD™

Main reason(s): provocing, harrassing, causing collision(s)

Replay and/or screenshot link: not relevant, http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6603653420
Replay timestamps: 17:10

Description of incident (09.11.2015 - 13:03):
Replay not really relevant as i had msgs blocked for quite some time and you TCs have chatlogs on your own.
There was quite a huge amount of spam going on in the chat and since Mr.Ad was there aswell i decided to block messages.
He keeps provocing, PMing, and even using the !t translator("» ") to annoy me, while i'm in chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2199396076
Replay timestamps: 42:10 - 44:10, 47:40, 57:56, 58:30, 59:08

Description of incident (09.11.2015 13:03:22):
42:10 forcing himself in the middle of the cruise, touching revster(42:20).
Several times leaving a larger gap, to only close it when Hunter tries to overtake
47:40 overtaking the cruise and a MED, just to slow down infront and drive 20(lil later even 40)kph under the limit
57:58 ignoring sirens, caising a collision with cop in chase. yes, he did apologize and explained why, BUT:
1. its funny that it is a TT hes ramming, 2. he stood there quite a while, and 3. on top: at 57:56 u see his head moving/him looking right. all together coincidence? i doubt it.
58:30 starts following me
59:08 blocking
until 59:43 waiting
until 1:00:17 more provocing, tailgating, cutting me off causing a collision. Yes he did apologize, still i class this as pure ramming
since that was most likely what he was aiming for(maybe to report me).
I tell him to "get lost". yes, not the nicest way, but considering i cant even recall how often i told him to leave me alone, his general attitude, and the current scene i think this is quite reasonable.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2669976102
Replay timestamps: 4:00

Description of incident (09.11.2015 - 19:17):
4:00 starts following
5:10 i tell him to stay away
9:20 overtaking, slowing down
9:30 i pass, he accelerates
continues until 10:20
13:50 - 14:20 again disturbing a cruise
16:32 causing a collision
16:50 - 17-22 again disturbing a cruise, several collisions

Description of incident (in general over the past few months):
Despite being told a total of about 10 to 15 times, over the past few weeks, to not chat to me, he keeps harassing, provocing, causing trouble almost every time he is online.

He just got banned due to another report while i was writing this. still i decided to post this, as i think
-the other report os for ignoring sirens
-this might let u discuss the length of the ban
-especially as i dont want to get bothered anymore when he comes back
-and i belive he alrdy has a history of harassing others
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
As you've seen, hes been banned for a good bit of time already. However, I am going to take appropriate action against him trying to be so annoying towards you.

As for the rest of this report, I dont find it to be that major. Yes, it looks as if he was trying to be a bother in some situations but the other users involved did not show emotion towards his actions.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's