[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [COP] Danger (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS username(s):sevaz111
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP] DAN‚fER

Main reason(s): Ramming in a chase, failing to recognize what he have done.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xx4sq7...danger.mpr

Replay timestamps:
2:16.64 - Rear ends Safeer
5:09.99 - Drifts, goes wrong way, and maybe overspeeding?
12:53.61 - x2 Rear End
15:02.54 - Ram?
15:43.72 - ram

Description of incident (inc date & time):

I am tired of looking at Safeer and his friends ramming each other knowing nothing will happen. I report this cop, next week 5 reports against me.

You can look throughout the entire replay if you'd like, I'm sure you'll find other things I couldn't find.

Thank you.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

I dealt with multiple users not long ago, including this user in a report regarding force in chases.

User sevaz111 seems to be improving how he handles himself in chases, although there were some clear mistakes, his random drifting for a few seconds being an inexcusable one, I believe he is learning and getting better.

I will issue him a warning about the drifting/wrongside, and let him know to keep working on the amount of force he uses on suspects.

Although he is being given a chance here, repeated offences of this nature will result in a loss of rights.

[Image: f9585ac265.png]

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's