[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello
I have been banned on Wednesday, 8 in the after noon.
I ask you unban me because I have been banned for a Reason unnecessary:

I drive slowly on the highway and in front of me, a chasse ... I slow down.
They speed, there is no danger, I drive, when a sudden the police stops for no Reason on the highway.
The first time I avoided.
I put it aside for when everything goes once it starts again and I have no time to brake.

a cop put a message >> do not follow ... << I have been banned by a member who was not at the scene and did not even ask me what is going on ... not even time to say sorry. Cursing

its not myu fault ... i drave safe !

lio67
Thank you !

PS : im sorry i have a very bad english ! ( ty google translate Tongue )
Yesterday, you got in my way twice whilst I was in separate chases. Both times, you overtook me and just caused me to slow down. You shouldn't be passing me in the first place.
... plz dont stop in the middle of the hightway !
the insim is not fast and yes see "siren" 200 metter befort !
At no point did I stop in the highway.

I am happy to ignore the first instance this happened, as I slid to the side of the road and you crashed next to me at the same time. This basically shows that you were to close behind me. At the
time I ignored it anyway .

The second time it happened, you overtook me exiting a corner, then sat in front of me. You should have had time to understand that this isn't allowed.
?! i can do anythink if you are on the middle of the road and in the lx you don't have abs !

Ok im sorry that's my fault but : before kick, say whene you are unban because i test every day but i can't connect !
I didn't stop in the middle of the road at any point. You were driving a UF1 both times, not an LX.

Find your name on the banlist for more information.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's