[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: How many dont use this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"facebook is a waste of your life and if you have one you're definitely just having one to fake flex on how your life is good or to stalk what everyone's doing and make fun of people. And to all males on this thing, stop stalking bi****s. You know they get like over 20 messages a day? even the ugly ones. You think you gonna have the special message that makes them **** with you? "oh hey beatiful you're so gorgeous, how are you doing today?" Get off the internet and facebook and go **** with a b***h face to face and get out of their inbox boy. anyway. **** facebook, zuckerberg, the government, religion and money."
-$uicide God, aka $lick, aka Traphouse $crim 2015
Nice said, or people just ignornig by looking on message no writing back that is also shit
7 more days until my being permently deleted Biggrin
But Jimmy honestly,
I don't understand why you dislike facebook so much?
You post car pics at least once a day on this forum. Wouldn't it be great if you could share those pictures and experiences with all your friends on facebook?
(2015-12-09 07:56)Don Wrote: [ -> ]But Jimmy honestly,
You post car pics at least once a day on this forum. Wouldn't it be great if you could share those pictures and experiences with all your friends on facebook?

I did but no one commented or that thats why i dont like fb.
And no one did never write to me, i was needed to write to them but no one answare me.

Had it over 5 years to.
(2015-12-09 08:54)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]

I did but no one commented or that thats why i dont like fb.
And no one did never write to me, i was needed to write to them but no one answare me.

Had it over 5 years to.

Welcome to humanity.
If friends / other individuals are ignoring you, they are not the right people for you.
FB is a great place to share. If you approach things with negativity, you will experience the same. Think positive.
Agreed. You should join with car enthusiasts and share your photos and purchases with them. Plus groups.
Jimmy Wrote:I did but no one commented or that thats why i dont like fb.

Had it over 5 years to.

Maybe - just maybe - it's because you post pointless nonsense all the time?
(2015-12-10 21:08)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]

Had it over 5 years to.

Ehh? no they just dont simple care, and pls you dont need to comment on stuff.
(2015-12-10 21:08)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]

Had it over 5 years to.

That is the main reason why I personally don't post much on Facebook. I know that nobody gives a toss about me polishing the badges of my car or whatever I usually spend my time with Biggrin And I don't really want to spam the news feed of all my mates with excessive updates about all that fiddling.

Leon Wrote:Maybe - just maybe - it's because you post pointless nonsense all the time?

Jimmy Wrote:Ehh? no they just dont simple care, and pls you dont need to comment on stuff.

Hm.
You don't like Facebook because nobody will talk to you on it? I fail to see how this is Facebooks fault.

I use Facebook, I only have people I actually know IRL and actually like (Mostly anyway) on it, although I haven't really used it properly since they forced people to get the messenger app separately to the Facebook app on mobile devices (Whyyyyy do that, whyyyy?). Although I think in certain situations it can be very useful to have, for example at the weekend when my town flooded we have a group called *Insert town name here* Flood Group, in which updates of where was flooding, how deep the water was, road closure's, people volunteering to help during the flood and after it with the clean up ect ect.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's