[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Refund Request (Approved by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: *‹DJmadguy

- Time & Date of Incident: 16:45 (4:45 British Times)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/355lgg8edivf72...d.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps:
33:00:00: Max gets chased
33:12:00: I enter the corner and start to slide
33:16:00: I narrowly miss hitting Max, hit the wall
33:19:00 Dino then hits me, I say sorry, he leaves chase and goes to roundabout
33:45:00 He leaves chase and goes to roundabout
33:50:00 I says sorry again
34:20:00 We are at pitstop
34:45:00 He fines me 150 and I claim the truth of which "I said sorry"
34:50:00 I pay fine and he leaves me

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I had spun (I admit, I was speeding; causing me to spin) [TT] Dino [COP] then hits me. (He could have braked and avoided hitting me but didn't) I say sorry, he then goes to roundabout, goes round it until I come to him, we go to pitstop and he fines me 150.
Hi,

I just rewatched the mpr.

First of all, you don't seem to be aware of:
Even if you apologize, you may still be fined for causing an accident.

It seems like I saw you spinning and used my brakes for a moment, then I thought I would fit through and stopped braking. Eventually I guess I thought you might roll to the left side which is why I steered to the right and hit you. Well, speculated wrong.

I think a dangerous driving fine would've probably been better afterwards, as - just like you pointed out correctly - you were speeding and therefore lost control and endangered the upcoming traffic (including sirens)

Maybe try not to drive at that speed with sirens behind you.

Anyway, I think I fined u the lowest for causing an accident and 150€ is possible for dangerous driving too.

Regards, D
Ever heard of the "brake if there is a crash ahead"?
Anything going to happen with this?
Sorry, this has been clearly forgotten. A TC member will deal with it as soon as possible.
No problem; accidents happen and things can sometimes slip under the radar.
This refund request is being looked into. Please be patient.
Both parties should have and could have been more careful. DJmadguy, you could have been more careful driving in front of a chase and spinning out, which was fairly hard to do on the Autobahn in the first place.

Dino also should have tried to brake a little more and driven a little more careful to see where DJmadguy would actually end up.

I will refund DJmadguy half (75€) due to the errors from both parties.

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself will now be carried out.

This refund request has now been successfully processed.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's