[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ph4nToM89
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
Ph4nToM89

● Time & Date of Incident
Just now
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Got the 12h auto ban for some reason, i am on the same router as usual.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Everything seems to be in order, your Hostname has not changed either, just wierd that the Country is changed. Ill unlock your account, but you may get Code 1'd again at some point if the County changes again, so just post back here Smile

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 ban rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Thanks for the quick response. Smile
Got a power outage and i guess my new ip is back in Canada. Unband pls

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
I just got a code 1. Maybe my ip is back to USA for some reason?
Just checking it out mate.

Yep it classed it as America, will sort you out in a second.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Thanks Ash.
It's back to Canada. D:
Cant help you out at the moment due to the server issues, but just a headsup that in the future its probably best not to even bother connecting after moving locations. When you get the auto ban, an admin is required to physically enter a server and manually unban you and unlock your account. However if you give us the headsup before you join, we can unlock your account without having to go online. This means if people are browsing the forum through their phone or away from home, they can help you out quicker rather than having to wait for an admin to be available with their computer Smile

Will do this when the servers get back online anyway!
The problem is i am not actually moving, and i don't know if my connection droped when i am not home. So when i try to connect on server i have no idea if my new dynamic IP will be detected as Canada or USA.
Ahhh right thats fair enough, bit of a pain for you then Tongue

Reference URL's