[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 24hr 2015 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wish I knew about this earlier!, I would of signed up. Amazing effort by all and it was fun to drive a little bit with you all.
(2015-12-13 17:04)Minivan Wrote: [ -> ]Im tired now

[Image: spongebob-squarepants-say-it-with-gif-9.gif]
[Image: lfs_00001493.jpg]
When will the results be posted?
(2015-12-13 20:10)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]When will the results be posted?

Just awaiting for Pete to grab me the raw data then it will be loaded into the Gumball Spreadsheet to show who has won what and what positions each player finished in Smile
(2015-12-13 20:32)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Just awaiting for Pete to grab me the raw data then it will be loaded into the Gumball Spreadsheet to show who has won what and what positions each player finished in Smile

Ah, okay! Can't wait Biggrin
(2015-12-13 12:46)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]For future GBs: Please try to have exactly the same layout on both servers please to make it fair.

That happened last gumball too, gotta give you credit. Second GB in a row that you you come up with a route that end up getting blocked before the end of the event. Biggrin

Thanks for organizing another great event TC.
Im awake and i demand results lol i was on for like 22 hours out of the 24 i stopped at 11th and went to skeep lol.
Here are the raw results:

[Image: raw-results.png]
(2015-12-13 22:29)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-13 12:46)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]For future GBs: Please try to have exactly the same layout on both servers please to make it fair.

That happened last gumball too, gotta give you credit. Second GB in a row that you you come up with a route that end up getting blocked before the end of the event. Biggrin

Thanks for organizing another great event TC.
When we change the layout during the event, it's because it was causing problems.
I think the point is we should've put the change on the other server too, which I actually agree with. Noted for future.
(2015-12-13 22:54)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]I think the point is we should've put the change on the other server too, which I actually agree with. Noted for future.
Mostly was in reply to Ph4nToM. Yeah it should obviously be on both servers, especially if there's people on both.
I understood why it was blocked..that wasn't my point.
Dammit i had a feeling id be bumped out, oh well i tried until i couldnt stay awake anymore.
Will we get any badge?
As far as I am aware, there are no badges for the 24hr Gumball. However I may be wrong.
Well, i got this last year: Gumball 24hr 2014 - 7th
I stand mistaken Tongue I suggest we wait for Pete to clarify for this year then Smile
ooooo I won something yaay.
(2015-12-15 14:10)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]Will we get any badge?

I thought yes, so hopefully we will receive them!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's