[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - i3G4M3R (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): i3G4M3R
Their in-game nickname(s): [GB3K]Fortuner #119

Main reason(s): Can't keep his lane when I was overtaking him so he crashed and he rams me, he said that, that was my fault.

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay
ChatLog
Replay timestamps:
-0:37:25: I see him on the corner, I slow down and I wait the straight line to overtake. After some seconds, the guy goes on the right lane, I accelerate, and suddently he just go on my lane, he rams me, and he crashes.
We can see that he insist for going on the left lane.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 05/12/15 (dd/mm/yy); ~10:40 I think
I see him on the corner, I slow down and I wait the straight line to overtake. After some seconds, the guy goes on the right lane, I accelerate, and suddently he just go on my lane, he rams me, and he crashes.
We can see that he insist for going on the left lane.
After, he accuses myself because "I crashed him".
I know that I "insult" him of "noob", but it's very annoying to listen a guy who is saying "UR FAULT"
I wanted to speak with him, but he just said "I don't speak with kids".
I know that I'm 15, but I didn't do anything wrong since I am on the server.
He just want to disguise his "road rage" because I can overtake him.
I want to add that I apologize some seconds after the crash, even if it wasn't my fault...
Can one admin look at it ?
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Not sure what he was doing there. He should have kept his lane and let you past instead of shifting down and turning into you. This was entirely his fault and he should not be blaming you.

This sort of behaviour is not uncommon from this user so he will receive a month's ban.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's