[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report weitz1991 (Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: olutheppa

Their LFS username(s): weitz1991
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] ~ RusTic

Main reason(s): Speeding as a cop, denying/lying about not going over 164km/h

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://i.imgur.com/ibcVaa2.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/AKtIzWV.jpg
Replay timestamps: -

Description of incident (inc date & time): around 1:55am finnish time, Rustic followed me for one lap around the autobahn, when I noticed he was speeding I messaged him in local saying that he shouldn't speed as a cop. To which he replied that he had only done 164km/h, or something along those lines.
The world ends in hell by 10 km/h, you one of those person who doing for little things (reports) hm?
I'm allowed to speedup abit to keep tracking your (??? km/h), and (4) or (10) km/h is nothing (personally for me).. but hey Smile
If you wouldn't have lied about how much you went over I wouldn't have given a shit.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

I have checked the images provided, and I believe it is sufficient evidence for the report you made.

I do not believe a punishment is appropriate in this situation, if he was following you trying to keep up to laser you, that is a valid enough reason for me to not punish over something like this, as he had legitimate reasoning for doing what he did.

If he did not have a reason for breaking his speed restrictions as a [COP], the outcome for this would be different.

As for denying it / lying about it, we don't really have any rules regarding that, it's really up to him whether he does that, and obviously the truth of the situation comes out anyway in a report such as this one.

[Image: f9585ac265.png]

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's