[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Alex[COP] (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ossipeikko00

Their LFS username(s): XxUltraxX
Their in-game nickname(s): *‹|Alex[COP]

Main reason(s): not following rules

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://hostr.co/JA96uz1ATqBu
Replay timestamps:

This guy is not in my chase.
38:00 - Drifting
38:21 - Wrongsiding// no reason (he is cop)
38:46 - Speeding// no reason
39:30 - Speeding again// no reason
40:00 - Blocking my suspect & speeding -> Started follow my chase.
40:43 - Blocking my suspect (?) Following again
41:00 - Hitted my suspect rear. Following all times.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 8.12.2015
Ok, let me just begin here. This is in no way to insult or anything, but as I've said now 10 times ingame aswell. The erasson I "apparently" blocked your suspect at the RB was that he crashed, when he crashed into the wall I backed out and let you continue. At that point I turned on sirens ( !siren+) and I kept distance to ensure people behind did not overtake as many behind attempted to. When your suspect braked along with you, I had no brake length left so I hitted your suspects car / your car. Wrong siding at the pits I do apoligize which I also did to the man who told me earlier. I slid out into the left side and smashed my wheel onto the right. My speeding reassons was merely to keep up with 2 speeders approximately 600 meters infront of me, but they were driving faster cars than me or had a better setup so I slowed back down again as there's no point in even trying. So yes, I do apoligize for writing this as it merely states my point of view and decisions as you and I argued about ingame. Sorry once again. I write this note to you admins or even the guy posting this to actually tell my side of the story, even though that might not help either way how much I'm gonna say it..

Sincerely..

Alex
4.1. Proper behaviour
Cops are expected to behave and act like cops. No donuts, burnouts, drifting, ramming, tailgating etc.

4.2. Road Laws
Cops must obey road laws when not in a chase.

4.8. Strobe/Flashing lights must not be used under normal driving conditions.
(2015-12-08 14:57)Zykel Wrote: [ -> ]4.1. Proper behaviour
Cops are expected to behave and act like cops. No donuts, burnouts, drifting, ramming, tailgating etc.

4.2. Road Laws

Ok, response to 4.8, I have not used flashing lights under normal driving conditions. But I did turn on my 3 key and 9 key when my car got crashed. Response to 4.2. if that is related to your apparent discussion with me saying that I speed for no reasson, I'll say it again. I tried to keep up with two cars faster than me so I gave up. And same response goes with 4.1
You need follow cop rules. I not called backup then you not can follow my chase or hit suspect that is fact. You have same rules which civilian player etc.

(2015-12-08 15:00)Alexoxo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-08 14:57)Zykel Wrote: [ -> ]4.1. Proper behaviour

4.2. Road Laws

Ok, response to 4.8, I have not used flashing lights under normal driving conditions. But I did turn on my 3 key and 9 key when my car got crashed. Response to 4.2. if that is related to your apparent discussion with me saying that I speed for no reasson, I'll say it again. I tried to keep up with two cars faster than me so I gave up. And same response goes with 4.1
You following my chase and using strobe, that means you braking that rules
And that rules you braking when you left the pit (38:00)(
(2015-12-08 15:00)Zykel Wrote: [ -> ]You need follow cop rules. I not called backup then you not can follow my chase or hit suspect that is fact. You have same rules which civilian player etc.

Ok, I'll try explain one more time in a slower pace.

When you chase your suspect, he hit the barrier at roundabout ( RB ). I went behind but quickly reversed, ( making sure he got to drive again ) then he drive out to autobahn North, I turned on sirens ( !siren+ ) and kept my distance behind ( to ensure civillians behind do not OVERTAKE or go infront of us because there was TWO behind trying to get past.

And annother part, yes I admit. I hit your suspect twice due to the fact, 1.) he braked and I didn't have the brake length as you slowed down aswell thats fine as I reversed. 2.) He crashed.
(2015-12-08 15:03)Alexoxo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-08 15:00)Zykel Wrote: [ -> ]You need follow cop rules. I not called backup then you not can follow my chase or hit suspect that is fact. You have same rules which civilian player etc.

When you chase your suspect, he hit the barrier at roundabout ( RB ). I went behind but quickly reversed, ( making sure he got to drive again ) then he drive out to autobahn North, I turned on sirens ( !siren+ ) and kept my distance behind ( to ensure civillians behind do not OVERTAKE or go infront of us because there was TWO behind trying to get past.

And annother part, yes I admit. I hit your suspect twice due to the fact, 1.) he braked and I didn't have the brake length as you slowed down aswell thats fine as I reversed. 2.) He crashed.
That is the point you all time follow my chase 1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

Now I not answer you// waiting admin answer
(2015-12-08 15:10)Zykel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-08 15:03)Alexoxo Wrote: [ -> ]

That is the point you all time follow my chase 1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

I am aware of that, and not to be mean but I wasn't helping either of you. But I was trying to make sure people behind did not go infront of us and crash as the guy you were chasing pretty much crashed constantly causing dangers often. That's why I put on my sirens and kept distance behind and ensured people wouldn't go forward and into the chase as they were attempting to.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
38:00 - Drifting

Loss of traction due to pulling out the garage too quickly.

38:21 - Wrongsiding// no reason (he is cop)

No major issue with this. Didn't directly affect anyone and was for a very short period.

38:46 - Speeding// no reason

There is no need for this speeding. As for the "catching up to two cars"

[Image: d3feee444d.png]

Where are these "two cars" that you are catching up to.. There are no cars around the bend you were speeding on.

39:30 - Speeding again// no reason

Slight speeding for no reason. Dropped back down to the speedlimit

40:00 - Blocking my suspect & speeding -> Started follow my chase.

Suspect contact: Loss of traction but then correcting, but then not steering for the corner? Possible blocking. There was no need for him to follow your chase so closely. Very unsafe driving.

40:43 - Blocking my suspect (?) Following again

Actively turned into your suspect and tried blocking. No idea why as he was not in your chase at the time.

41:00 - Hitted my suspect rear. Following all times.

Due to him following closely and the suspect spinning out he lightly tapped your suspect. Doesn't look like he is actively trying to bump or pit your suspect. As for the following again, no need for it.

Summary:

Alex will loose his Cop rights for 2 weeks and will have to retake the test due to the following:

Unsafe driving, Speeding, Following a chase and Interfering with a chase he is not apart of.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's