[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request tommi85
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: tommi85

● Time & Date of Incident: I dont know, it must have been a long time ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I dont have.
● Replay Timestamps: I dont have.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: It's strange, because when my ban end, and I'm trying to connect automatically ban me again. And I did not see reason why I was banned.
Any chance you would have moved from a country to another?
Yes, I moved from Poland to UK.
Yeah, that's the issue here. I'll unlock UK for you.

You were constantly getting banned due to your location changing from Poland to the UK. That way possibly stolen accounts cannot be used from abroad. You're now able to join in our servers. Happy cruising!
Thank You Smile
You're welcome. You may use this same thread to ask for a country unlock if you ever move between two countries again.

Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 ban's or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
I still can not connect, I should wait for server restart?
(2015-12-13 02:23)tommi85 Wrote: [ -> ]I still can not connect, I should wait for server restart?

Hi

Olli didn't arrange for your account to be unbanned, he merely unlocked the country. Unless another TC member sees this before the ban expires, then you'll have to sit it out I'm afraid. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position where I can unban you at the moment.

The ban will end in 2hrs.
I can wait, it's not a problem. I just wonder why I cant join. Thank you for answer Smile
Sorry for my mistake. Don't know why I forgot to request someone to unban you.
Reference URL's