[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Ram Report (2 Players) (Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: monster110501

Their LFS username(s): (Person 1/2) Ns5t Abo_Da7m (Person 2/2) Remikas
Their in-game nickname(s): (Person 1/2) M7ROOM_KSA (Person 2/2) Remikas

Main reason(s): Ramming,

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?f5dbmh1cyryyssh
Replay time stamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time): 1:57 EST Those two players rammed me, started out as i was in a chase and he (Remikas) locked up and hit me, i thought it was a ram, so i chased him, my game minamized so i lost him and had to end chase, then he started acting tough, saying he was too fast, (you probably understand) then the player Ns5t Abo_Da7m rammed me in his UF1, then it was a ram fest for the both of them,
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Please update your post with replay timestamps.
Dizzle Wrote:Please update your post with replay timestamps.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
Replay was the last 5-10 minutes, i saved right after it all ended. not sure what exact time stamp is, but ill be happy to look for it if needed
Dizzle was pretty clear. Please give timestamps.
Working on it now.

Working on it now. almost done watching

47:05:60 is the ram of Remikas. 45:35:60 is the ram of Ns5t Abo_Da7m
I think you've uploaded the wrong replay. That replay is titled Pekiz - Lillebim and is only 45 minutes long, and neither Remikas or Ns5t Abo_Da7m appear at any point. Also it's from Sunday the 29th of November. You'll need to upload the correct replay before anything can be done.
(2015-12-17 23:12)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]I think you've uploaded the wrong replay. That replay is titled Pekiz - Lillebim and is only 45 minutes long, and neither Remikas or Ns5t Abo_Da7m appear at any point. Also it's from Sunday the 29th of November. You'll need to upload the correct replay before anything can be done.
Its been long enough to get this right.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's