[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: VRenegade (Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): Vrenegade
Their in-game nickname(s): [Galag]Renegade#13

Main reason(s): Not respecting players, causing a crash without apology

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.upload.ee/files/5398727/repor...e.mpr.html
Replay timestamps: :
29:50

Description of incident (inc date & time):
13/12/15
He changes lane suddenly without looking, and causes me and himself to crash. After the accident he refuses to apologize, and his "friend" decides to tell me: "dont act so burned."
The ram was so minor, but the failure to respect other players made me make this report.

First timestamp (29:50): Merges into my lane, and causes the accident.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
First of all, I'd like to mention that been driving flat out for 23 hours straight at the time. Not that that is an excuse, but it is what it is.

I turned right onto high street and you had plenty of time to see me and react, if you were doing the speed limit you'd be miles back down the road, so your added speed doesn't help.

Not to mention the fact that there isn't 2 lanes, there is only the one to my knowledge. I would have apologized but you seemed to put me into the barrier. I have gone through the gap multiple times all night side-by-side without issues.

(2015-12-13 10:52)Zero Wrote: [ -> ]He changes lane suddenly without looking, and causes me and himself to crash. After the accident he refuses to apologize, and his "friend" decides to tell me: "dont act so burned."
The ram was so minor, but the failure to respect other players made me make this report.

Technically I was up to speed on the road and since there is one lane, you technically overtook me when there wasn't room, like I said, you had more than enough time to react. It's not like I pulled over into the lane fast, I was merging at a reasonable rate, it wasn't sudden at all. I didn't refuse to apologise since it was your fault. I would have done however if you showed any respect to me, but you didn't seem to care. This could have been resolved in game, but all you said to me was "??".

Finally, "The ram was so minor", what ram? You pushing me into the barrier? I fail to see where I rammed you, not intentionally anyway.

Honestly, I am not attempting to be deliberately destructive or anti-social in any way, tonight has been an awesome night competing against everyone in the gumball, there is no need for this report.
You could have easily given him room here instead of going full throttle and trying to get in front of him. This was a mistake from both parties as merging into the lane was a little dangerous, but Filsoof should have reacted to that and left some room to allow Renegade to get into lane.

Respect each other and ignore each others' mistakes, you're not perfect.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's