[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report- sergey29 (Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vdi102

Their LFS username(s): sergey29
Their in-game nickname(s): ixion.Angel [COP]

Main reason(s): Chasing someone for a wrong reason.. caused incident purposely.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.upload.ee/files/5402539/Angel...k.mpr.html
Replay timestamps: 17:17

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Brake checked a civilian leading to him being rear ended.. proceeded to Chase this person and when i said "That was your fault" Angel replied "Report pls". This is totally unacceptable in my eyes.
Hello there. Firstly, i didnt fine him (wanted to for careless driving by the way) because i timed out. My reason for a chase was the incident what you can see at 17:06 and at 17:15. You can see that he pushed Antonio's side at 17:06 and he pushed him out of the road at 17:15. I did brake and i went right to get him chased. I replied "Report pls" because it's not your buisness and i dont really know why you have to comment this since you didnt even see what was the reason for the chase.
Hi there. As a player of tc,it is my job to report an unfair cop. Regards scania

Good evening..

Your friend was driving dangerously and unsafe. The COP you have reported pulled his vehicle to the right to let the user pass. Your friend, driving in the unsafe manner that he/she was, rear ended the officer.

Had sergey29 fined him, it would have been legitimate.

Id also like to remind you not to park at the exit of the pits. We have safezones marked through-out Sydney where you can safely park your vehicle.

Thanks,
-Dizzle

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's