[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban AnteDVD | Hillclimbing when not online? (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC!

- Your LFS Username: Gokart_The_Man

- Time & Date of Incident: I dont really know, i only saw this on your site: "Banned (182 days / ends: 2012-08-02)"

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I havent been online on the TC server for a longer time.
And suddenly when i try too join your servers i understands that i been banned for something..?
I go too your site too check if it been some kind of missunderstanding or something. And then it says ive been banned for "Hill-climbing, complete disregard for the rules.".
And as i can say, or more like, as i can promise you, i havent been hill climbing.. In fact i havent really been online at all for the last time..

So can someone, perhaps the one that banned me, look in too this.

Many thanks, by Andreas!
Hi,

The ban was actually issued against the user "Hetsarn", and because at some point he has had access to your account, your account has been banned too, to prevent him from using it again.

Josh.
Does he have acces to my account?
How is that possible?
I dont really deserve a ban for something someone else does, or do I?
Should i change my password or whats going on?
/ Andreas
Sorry for posting twice.
But ive changed my password know cause i dont really like the though of someone having access to my account as you say.
But i would be real happy if you can unban me cause i dont really think i did something wrong.
/ Andreas
Do you know Hetsarn?
AN21 Wrote:...
/ AN21

Hetsarn Wrote:...
/ Hetsarn

(2012-02-11 19:34)AnteDVD Wrote: [ -> ]/ Andreas

Mind to add something to your story?
(2012-02-12 07:50)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
AN21 Wrote:...
/ AN21

Hetsarn Wrote:...
/ Hetsarn

(2012-02-11 19:34)AnteDVD Wrote: [ -> ]/ Andreas

Mind to add something to your story?

What are you trying to say here man?
You accuse for being Hetsarn and AN21, really?
And the grounds you go on is that we use the same, which besides, is the most common way to end our post.

And i looked at "Hetsarns" thread.. And do you really think we are the same with our different English?
He never use "I" with and big "i".
He puts sentences all wrong.

And just look in to this, made by this "Hetsarn":

and if i not been unbanned i stop
play lfs, because i dont play other server and cant be 6 months from lfs so.. and there is no extorition, not what i mean, just saying..

This is how I would put it:
And if i wont be unnbanned i will stop play LFS. And the reason for that is that the only server i play is the TC server, and i cant really be 6 month's without it. And i dont have an explanation, this is just how it is.

So in what more way are we similar?
(2012-02-12 09:56)AnteDVD Wrote: [ -> ]So in what more way are we similar?

There is a lot more to judging a persons likeness to someone by the way they type a sentence.

Nobody said you were the same person, however he has had access to your account.

When this first happened, he connected to the server with his username and your username. He said he was on your computer because you are friends. Care to comment on that?

Josh.

This is a summary of who used which nickname:

gokart_the_man: Beta_Ante (mostly used name)
gokart_the_man: hetsarN (used 7 times)
gokart_the_man: [BHC] Volvoräger (your last nickname)

joche91: AN21 (mostly used name)
joche91 : [CMFE] Beta_Ante

hetsarn: [TT] Hetsarn (mostly used name)
hetsarn: [BHC] Bonden

So,
1. How do you explain that someone used the nickname "HetsarN" on your account?
2. How do you explain that you primary nickname "Beta_Ante" was used on account joche91?
3. How do you explain that hetsarn and you share/or shared the same team-tag [BHC] and you don't know of him?

What about to stop that hide and seek game and speak the truth for a change.
(2012-02-12 10:51)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]

There is a lot more to judging a persons likeness to someone by the way they type a sentence.

Nobody said you were the same person, however he has had access to your account.

When this first happened, he connected to the server with his username and your username. He said he was on your computer because you are friends. Care to comment on that?

Josh.

The explanation of that is probably because we have been friends, for like 1/1.5 years ago back in high school. But I havent talked to him since.
So if he said that like 1.5 years ago i can understand, but now, it would be a lie.
(2012-02-12 14:26)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]

This is a summary of who used which nickname:

gokart_the_man: Beta_Ante (mostly used name)
gokart_the_man: hetsarN (used 7 times)
gokart_the_man: [BHC] Volvoräger (your last nickname)

joche91: AN21 (mostly used name)
joche91 : [CMFE] Beta_Ante

hetsarn: [TT] Hetsarn (mostly used name)
hetsarn: [BHC] Bonden

So,
1. How do you explain that someone used the nickname "HetsarN" on your account?
2. How do you explain that you primary nickname "Beta_Ante" was used on account joche91?
3. How do you explain that hetsarn and you share/or shared the same team-tag [BHC] and you don't know of him?

What about to stop that hide and seek game and speak the truth for a change.

The explanation of this is that like i said, we have been friends in the past.
But AN21 i really cant explain why he used my namne, because i dont know the guy/girl?

But can someone please just tell what Ive done wrong, and why i deserve to be banned.. I am confused.
But I can promise you guys something, he does not have acces to my account anymore, I have changed my LFS webpassword and LFS gamepassword, and i have also changed password on my mail connected to the LFS account.
I would be really happy if you guys could unlink me to Hetsarn because I can promise you, that he does not have acces to my LFS account.

Many thanks, Andreas!
OK well, to get over with this matter, we decided to unlink your account and unban it.
I hope there will be no more irregularities on future.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's