[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 24h 2015 - Final Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final Rankings

Well, its been another great event, congratulations to all those who took part in this years Christmas Gumball 3000!

Here is the official final rankings and prize list:

---> Final Rankings & Prizes <---
How did some people who didn't achieve top 15 still earned money, were there challenges?
They were on a team and 5 teams earned money.
Yeah, also this is the reason as im 7th earning 7k and ppl behind me , earn more, cause of teamsSmile
and pedal to the metal hhHhhHhhH Tongue
I like how i made 10k and lost about 60k. Was totally worth it though.
+1

Im a bit dissapointed on the money that we're earning , but well , we had funny Smile
(2015-12-15 20:22)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]+1

Im a bit dissapointed on the money that we're earning , but well , we had funny Smile

Obviously as its only 24hr's we cannot charge 10k like normal. This is only a 'fun' event really anyway Smile
I know i know, in my case i lost 9k doing it, but i see Warrior... Losting lot of euros ., haha but we laugh alot and we enjoyed .

Im sure that im going to sign up next year Smile
I did it cause I wanted to know, if I'm able to hold on. Yeah, I lost about 56k but it has been my own choice. If there are badges to archive it, I would love it.
There were very few donations to this event, that's why the prizes are underwhelming compared to the stupendous size of summer's prize pool.
(2015-12-15 20:22)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]+1

Well that's because people hold on so tightly onto their moneys and aren't capable of donating any. So if you're unhappy with the prize amounts this time, it's more or less your own fault.
I don't think anyone participated to make money.

It's more about fame and - hopefully - badges.

It's no big surprise people lose money when going "fullspeed" and gain only a quite low reward.
I dont make it for the money, i do for get funny and enjoy with other guys, but well, if i earn some money better than better, but i dont really care about it.

It was a very good event and hope to get some badge
Is it possible we still didn't receive the prize money?
(2015-12-24 11:25)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible we still didn't receive the prize money?

+1. Seems that they never send it. Maybe busy with new insim/lay..
Pete's not really around atm, he's here and there visiting family. We're also busy with other things such as working on Rockingham.

Everyone will get their prizes and awards at some point for certain so don't worry.
All prizes have been paid out.
So I guess there won't be any badges, right?
There will be, eventually.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's